Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Won't Celebrate Like Ruiz Did, Not Concerned With With Joshua's Trainer Hunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBsports.49 View Post
    Joshau-Usyk 2 will boil down to is Joshua willing to walk down Usyk & eat leather get off his power shots & implement his size advantage because if he stays on the outside he will get picked apart again & possibly stopped.
    I don't think AJ can "eat leather". His teeth are too pretty! JK, but for real. He ain't a dog. That stupid tongue wagging when the bell rang (as he was getting his bell rung) was flat out pitiful.

I don't think anyone but Fury has a chance against Usyk. Obviously everyone has a chance but Usyk doesn't just do CrossFit and hit hard. He's a master technician and a a very intelligent fighter who goes in with (and sticks to) a great gameplan. And he can hit hard.
    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post

I don't think AJ can "eat leather". His teeth are too pretty! JK, but for real. He ain't a dog. That stupid tongue wagging when the bell rang (as he was getting his bell rung) was flat out pitiful.

I don't think anyone but Fury has a chance against Usyk. Obviously everyone has a chance but Usyk doesn't just do CrossFit and hit hard. He's a master technician and a a very intelligent fighter who goes in with (and sticks to) a great gameplan. And he can hit hard.
      I think a lot of fans don't see the skills he has because he is not flashy, he is herky jerkey always shifting and that disguises the trap's he sets, the counter-punching, and his foot placement is always offsetting the opponent, add to that for a big man his work rate and endurance is impressive, Ursk is very technical.

Comment

How can you not admire this man....mentally he really is the full package
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Fury will lose to Usyk too. I wasn't convinced until he beat Joshua the way he did.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Usyk will beat him again. Usyk is pure discipline and class.
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              A Usyk win hopefully means a Wilder/Joshua fight materializes…
              Usyk -Fury
              Joshua -Wilder

hell yeah man!

P to the J P to the J AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

No burger stands for usyk after his Joshua victory

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  How can you not admire this man....mentally he really is the full package
                  You have the best signature… that guy falling

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

You have the best signature… that guy falling
                    cheers mate...cracks me up every time I see it lol.....one minute he’s there then the next lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Fury will lose to Usyk too. I wasn't convinced until he beat Joshua the way he did.
                      usyk will be a vey hard man to beat who ever steps in the ring with him.
                      im not ruling Joshua out but it’s gonna be hard.....he has to take his legs away somehow

Comment

Working...
                      X