Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

The level of opposition.

​​​​​ Levels matter.
    Usyk is a world champ, in two divisions, FS is a prospect, that just beat up another Undefeated prospect. Of course the opposition is very different. I think Sanchez is on the right path.
    REdrUm0351 REdrUm0351 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post

Usyk is a world champ, in two divisions, FS is a prospect, that just beat up another Undefeated prospect. Of course the opposition is very different. I think Sanchez is on the right path.
      Right path, but anyone asking whether Sanchez is at Usyk's skill level is kidding themselves as to the level of opposition Sanchez has faced compared to Usyk.

​​​​​

Comment

Absurd.

Also, am I the only one that isn’t too impressed with Sanchez?
        SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          No not as good as Usyk but Sanchez looked very impressive last night. He’s ready for a top 10 guy IMO. A lot of the HW’s will struggle with his movement. He’d beat somebody like Whyte, Helenius, Pulev etc easily IMO
          Tell you what Sanchez is going to be avoided like the plague by the top HW's classic high risk low reward fight.
          buge buge likes this.

Comment

I think Sanchez would have a good chance of knocking Usyk out, Usyk has looked good fighting a lot of brainless idiots, Sanchez is a guy that would actually offer Usyk something to have to figure out, and Sanchez has serious power as well as skills.

Comment

I dont think hes as good in terms of pure skills. But hes clearly at the high end of skill for a HW, and has decent size and good athleticism. I think hes going to be a world champion.

Comment

You'll all be surprised on how Usyk is a lot quicker than Sacnhez inside the ring.
                SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

He's not bad, he's got nice quick hands and a good jab, but Usyk's a true elite. In particular his control of angles and ring space with footwork is without equal in the higher weight classes - it's largely that power that allows him to make even elite fighters look ordinary, and while Sanchez's performance was good there was nothing on the level of what Usyk did to Joshua, for instance.

Comment

Nope, may be in 6-7 years and 10-15 more fights.
                    but Usyk is levels above him as of now, said it same in other thread

Comment

No, and it is exhausting seeing American fans overhype Heavyweights because they're so used to watching dross. Frank Sanchez is a decent fighter, shows good technical skills, but he has never been tested and isn't even top 15-20 in the World. Don't start hyping the next manufactured bogeyman ffs! What next? "Frank Sanchez beats Usyk!", "Frank Sanchez has more skills than AJ!" Etc. You Americans are a tiresome bunch. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. "But, but, he beat Ajagba da World Enda' doe!" Come on fat Yanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X