Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Pours Water Over Gervonta Davis Fight, Blames Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Garcia aka "The Queen" has no credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by shaheed1972 View Post

The problem is Tank has fought in 3 weight classes and has never fought the best in ANY of them. At what point will Tank make a fight that isn't 80% in his favor? Barrios was a top 10 ish fighter at 140. He's only fought Gamboa at 135 and his best win is probably LSC at 130. Leo is a light punching fighter that's probably best suited for 126. Tank needs to step up or shut up.
      I don’t see that as a problem to this point in his career.

He beat undefeated Linares. That wasn’t 80% in his favor. Neither was Leo or Barrios.

See what I mean, how can you criticize him going up to fight a top 10ish guy who was undefeated and heavier?

He doesn’t need to shut up at all. He needs to fight some top guys true, but he also needs to build his brand.

Comment

Everything Ryan said is factual. Don't get why people are upset.
        #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Is that because with Reynoso he will eat the same tainted meat as Canelo and drink the same herbal tea as Valdez?
          You like to make jokes but you and your black supremacist friends ignore the evidence.

Canelo's claim of eating tainted meat is actually legitimate. Mexico really does use Clenbuterol in their livestock and its present in their meat. Moreover GGG/Abel started VADA for the rematch 12 weeks out instead of 8 weeks out. This means testing started prior to training camp which are 8 weeks and no more than 10 weeks, maximum.

If you use anabolic steroids (which clenbuterol is NOT) you dont sustain ANY GAINS 12+ weeks out. Those gains are LOST. It is futile to dope that far out from camp.

Canelo was tested prior to training camp while he was still in Mexico and he eats meat. The VADA director of the lab that collected Canelo's sample said his measurements were "consistent with meat contamination".

Even if you dont accept ANY of the above...everything BELOW is undeniable.

Canelo has never tested positive before or after. Canelo's performance never recessed or decreased...and its actually IMPROVED. And that has occurred while hes continued to do WBC 365 in addition to 8 week training camp VADA OSDT.

Comment

Is this the same Ryan Garcia that backed out of the mando spot to avoid fighting Haney?
            Yep. It's funny how that fact is ignored on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Floyd got a pass for the same thing his most rabid fans and the most hot headed arum haters slam bob for.
              So you're comparing Mayweather's career to Ryan Garcia's? Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post

tank is 28 and hasn't even one a real title or fought anyone in the top 10
                He's 26. No need to lie in an attempt to legitimize what you're claiming.

Comment

Maybe not. But Tank’s resume isn’t judged by who he fought, but by who promotes and manages him.

Like the Barrios fight. Anyone else just gets credit for moving up and fighting an undefeated guy. Tank gets criticism because people hate who he works with and just want him to lose.

He definitely should fight the top guys. Maybe Floyd and the matchmakers realize he isn’t ready and have decided to build his brand until they feel he is.

Unless you’re someone that just hates Floyd and Haymon, I can’t see why anyone would take issue with that strategy.
                  I don't hate Davis and feel he's a great talent. I'm not keen on his handlers most definitely, but I can't criticize the fighter because of his people. Davis will fight anyone in my opinion, and I believe he's champing at the bit for that to happen so I definitely don't criticise him as its his people who are holding him back. I get the building the brand thing, but surely by now it's time to let this guy of the leash, and in doing so that is gonna build his brand anyway. It's time to let this guy prove himself at the top level. He's ready, willing and worth it. And until they do the criticism will most likely continue. But your correct, there's definite hatred, which is wrong.

Comment

Funny how the article referred to Garcia as an Instagram star and not a boxing star.

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

You like to make jokes but you and your black supremacist friends ignore the evidence.

Canelo's claim of eating tainted meat is actually legitimate. Mexico really does use Clenbuterol in their livestock and its present in their meat. Moreover GGG/Abel started VADA for the rematch 12 weeks out instead of 8 weeks out. This means testing started prior to training camp which are 8 weeks and no more than 10 weeks, maximum.

If you use anabolic steroids (which clenbuterol is NOT) you dont sustain ANY GAINS 12+ weeks out. Those gains are LOST. It is futile to dope that far out from camp.

Canelo was tested prior to training camp while he was still in Mexico and he eats meat. The VADA director of the lab that collected Canelo's sample said his measurements were "consistent with meat contamination".

Even if you dont accept ANY of the above...everything BELOW is undeniable.

Canelo has never tested positive before or after. Canelo's performance never recessed or decreased...and its actually IMPROVED. And that has occurred while hes continued to do WBC 365 in addition to 8 week training camp VADA OSDT.
                      Why does a joke about the excuses Canelo and Valdez gave after testing positive for banned substances make you respond with angry race baiting?

You should be mad at them for getting caught.

Saying canelo has never tested positive before or after is like defending OJ by saying OJ hasn’t been found guilty of stabbing anyone before or after Nicole.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-16-2021, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X