Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Pours Water Over Gervonta Davis Fight, Blames Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Yeah but he's not outright saying that he'll only fight inhouse fighters like froid said for tank. The guy cant even speak for himself lol
    It's just Oscar not wanting to do business with Hearn for snatching carnelo. Hankey needs Diaz and Garcia whereas they don't need him.
    Lmfao you are saying the exact thing I am- Ryan and gbp are doing the exact same thing floyd is.

Yet you’re mad at Floyd because he was honest about it while being cool with gbp that they didn’t say anything.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-17-2021, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Lmfao you are saying the exact thing I am- Ryan and hbo are doing the exact same thing floyd is.

Yet you’re mad at Floyd because he was honest about it while being cool with gbp that they didn’t say anything.
      HBO? Oscar isn't working with Hearn. Froid isn't working with anyone. Period. That's the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        This coming from a guy who backs out of fights because of sadbrains. Say what you want about Davis but he has a killer mindset in the ring, and Garcia is a diva that seems to lack mental fortitude. Garcia would get eaten alive.
        Davis is as weak as they come. Why else do you think he cherry picks all the time and ducks proper fights? Because he's a "Killer"?? No, because he's mentally weak. The fights are there but he doesn't want them. Any come his way and he's crying to Floyd about how he's "Trying to get him beat".

How anyone could be a fan of this joke is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          They’re all lousy! Tank Ryan the whole lot of them minus Lopez. He fought THE TOP DOG. He didn’t just yap like a little chihuahua he fought the best and won. All the while the little soy boys run across social media whipping up their fanboi base that run to BSC and defend their girlfriends. GTFOH. The best aren’t fighting the best and while we argue amongst ourselves it gets nowhere and the promoters laugh their way to the bank each time.
          Have you not been listening to Lopez over the last year? He's poured cold water on every worthy fight. He's as big a punk as these two. The only one's who will fight the best at Lightweight is Loma and Kombosos. The rest are just doing the typical ducking and talking bullshlt routine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

I don’t think money has much to do with it with Garcia. His net worth is 2.5 times what Tank’s is
            You missed my point. The poster i was talking to said haney is boring and nobody cares about him.

My point is haney being boring has led him to make 7 figures in his last fight. Ryan has yet to make that for a fight. So haney is doing something right in his career.

Ryan is ducking all smoke. He dont care how much money you offer. He running from ass whoopings

charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
              Plus Rhianna, who is supposed to be a top prospect, got floored in only his 21st fight. No boxer who is going to destined to be great gets dropped by a Eurobum in his 21st fight. Tank and Devin would destroy the g string model.
              Not only is Campbell not a bum, but Ali got dropped hard by Henry Cooper who wasn't close to being world level. There's many more, but you get the point of your stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

When? When has he not? I am a bit of a Tank fan, and I think Mayweather is doing that kid wrong, but I have to keep it real. Keep it 100. Tank has moved up and fought interim champions. Loma almost cleared out a division, a division that is three weight classes above where he started. He did that below too. He fought a Gary Russel Jr., who is a phenomenal boxer. He fought Linares when Linares was still in his prime, a boxer who Emmanuel Steward said was one of the best, if not the best, boxers he's ever seen (he really said that). If you look at Linares matches that he lost, aside from Loma and Cano, he was never really knocked out or anything. He lost on either BS or because he cuts easily. He had the short end of the stick in some of those losses. Linares, IMO, is Haney's best win. And Haney almost got KTFO fighting Linares.

Pedraza is a good boxer too. Pedraza was beating Tank but decided to fight Tank's fight and was TKO'd. But if you look at the fight, Floyd was flipping out for most of it because Tank was letting Pedraza get the better of him.

Campbell? Well, he's not the most amazing boxer. No offense to Garcia, but Campbell seems to fall short when it matters. And Campbell almost knocked Garcia TFO. Does that mean that Campbell is not that bad or that Garica is not all that good? Maybe somewhere in between. Maybe time will tell.

I want to put Rigo in there, but man, Rigo has let me down too much. I had Rigo in my top 5 favorite boxers ... but man, I just don't know. (And before you say he was too small, Rigo was fighting at 126 before. He'd move up and down.) Rigo can be amazing one night and look like garbage the next. It's hard to say.

Whatever the case, Loma fights world champions unless he's fighting a mandatory. That's more than what Tank has done, for sure. You really can't argue that. (Yeah Tank fought an interim champ at 140, but if I remember right, Tank was losing that fight too, before he got the TKO, and Floyd told him so in the corner. Floyd was flipping out again.)
                Just wanted to point out Campbell beat a prime Linares by a point on my card, but didn't get the decision. No one does when fighting in the US with an American promoter in GBP. 7-5 in rounds, but Linares dropped him, so by a point for me. Campbell also beat Perez after he'd just come off dominating Hooker but was ripped off with a robbery draw.

Don't forget Campbell was coming off a 16 month layoff, a defeat, and having contracted Covid along the way. Add in travelling and not being able to have a proper camp due to the lockdowns over here which were crippling.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Maybe not. But Tank’s resume isn’t judged by who he fought, but by who promotes and manages him.

Like the Barrios fight. Anyone else just gets credit for moving up and fighting an undefeated guy. Tank gets criticism because people hate who he works with and just want him to lose.

He definitely should fight the top guys. Maybe Floyd and the matchmakers realize he isn’t ready and have decided to build his brand until they feel he is.

Unless you’re someone that just hates Floyd and Haymon, I can’t see why anyone would take issue with that strategy.
                  I don't deny Barrios being at the very least, decent. But Barrios hasn't beaten anyone decent himself. He fought a decent fighter in Akhmedov, but we all know he lost that one and got the usual robbery.

Anyone who doesn't have a problem with the way Davis is handling his career, is a problem in itself. He should be fighting the much better fighters out there, but he wants nothing to do with them. Face it, he's a punk. And you're a hypocrite, as per usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Just wanted to point out Campbell beat a prime Linares by a point on my card, but didn't get the decision. No one does when fighting in the US with an American promoter in GBP. 7-5 in rounds, but Linares dropped him, so by a point for me. Campbell also beat Perez after he'd just come off dominating Hooker but was ripped off with a robbery draw.

Don't forget Campbell was coming off a 16 month layoff, a defeat, and having contracted Covid along the way. Add in travelling and not being able to have a proper camp due to the lockdowns over here which were crippling.
                    There you go once again making excuses for a UK bum like Campbell

Comment

• What ever Campbell is, that last KO loss should have asterisks and red flags all over it. He hit Ryan with lead pipe and Ryan just got stronger. It was unbelievable then and it's more unbelievable now.

Comment

Working...
                      X