Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Pours Water Over Gervonta Davis Fight, Blames Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    U don’t no **** about boxing, please say nothing else, dam
    fuck up dummy

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      Do I think Davis is a clown for his bs fights for fake belts? Yes...but Ryan is a whole fcukin circus by himself. Fcuk em both in all honesty
      my thoughts exactly. The whole lw division can kiss my azz. All of them!!
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Yes. Their building Tank’s brand. I don’t see what is wrong with that. I also think his resume is a bit better than people claim.

Like Barrios. Tank moved up. He fought a decent opponent. Yet he gets criticized.

How many guys move up and fight the top guy immediately?
        Terrence Crawford did

Comment

• This whole in-house thing is killing boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Pedraza and Leo were also solid good wins. There are posters that give Loma more credit for Pedraza a then Tank, who beat him when he was undefeated.

How exactly is that possible?

The only people who have a problem are those that hate Haymon and Floyd. Therefore they judge his resume through a tainted lens.

You and others are criticizing Tank yet are ok with Ryan avoiding Haney to instead do an in-house fight.

But I’m the hypocrite. Lmfao.
            Anyone who doesn't give Tank the same credit for beating Pedraza, is an idiot. I would never do that. It's irrational.

Leo was too small, and was picked precisely for that reason. It was a cherry pick to guarantee victory. Leo should never have fought beyond Featherweight. That's already his 3rd division he's fought in. Going any further is too much. It's decent at best.

Davis knows who he has to fight to prove himself. But he refuses to fight them. I don't buy that it's his team who are holding him back against his wishes. They're all happy to duck so they can fake this by picking the weakest opposition for the most money. It isn't the way a real fighter thinks. Real fighters can be clearly identified.

I hate Haymon, but for rational reasons. I can justify why i hate him. However, i'm not going to accuse someone of being a problem if they're innocent due to how i feel about Haymon. I never let anything or anyone else come into it when making judgements towards someone else. They will be innocent or guilty off their own back. No one else's.

And yes, you're a hypocrite. A big one.

Comment

• After all that talk he did, this is a bad look. He thought that he could lead people on and insult their intelligence, but true boxing fans are not suckers like his sheep followers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Terrence Crawford did
                At JLW right? Not saying it never happens. But it is the exception not the rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

Lol....wth was that?? LMAO....Ryan ends Loma??? Boy please! Lol
                  Huge Loma fan - but yes if Ryan can keep his mind focused I can see him topping Loma 2 years from now. And why not. He put an end to Campbell sooner than Loma did.

Comment

Working...
                  X