Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Pours Water Over Gervonta Davis Fight, Blames Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

The longer Ryan Garcia trains with Canelo and Reynoso the more likely he KTFO Tank.

Ryan is twice as fast as Tank and definitely has the power to hurt him
    I don't see his gym team as making the difference. If so they need to teach him some head movement, because if Campbell can drop him, so can lots of others and most definitely Davis can. Garcia has power for sure, but Davis has a great chin so far, and he clearly has the power also. Garcia probably does out box him, but Davis has 12 rounds to land the big shots, and when he does he'll hurt Garcia. Davis wins for me. But hey we each have our opinions, so respect.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
      Everything Ryan said is factual. Don't get why people are upset.
      Maybe because of how he avoided Haney to fight in-house jojo Diaz.

He’s literally criticizing Tank while doing the same thing.

Also because Tank has fought much better opposition than Ryan.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-16-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

I don't hate Davis and feel he's a great talent. I'm not keen on his handlers most definitely, but I can't criticize the fighter because of his people. Davis will fight anyone in my opinion, and I believe he's champing at the bit for that to happen so I definitely don't criticise him as its his people who are holding him back. I get the building the brand thing, but surely by now it's time to let this guy of the leash, and in doing so that is gonna build his brand anyway. It's time to let this guy prove himself at the top level. He's ready, willing and worth it. And until they do the criticism will most likely continue. But your correct, there's definite hatred, which is wrong.
        I think Mayweather's goal for tank is to fast track him to becoming a PPV star. That's all fine and dandy, but it also means that he won't take any high risk, low reward fights, despite what fans may want. Great for business, not so great for fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Maybe because of how he avoided Haney to fight in-house jojo Diaz.

He’s literally criticizing Tank while doing the same thing.

Also because Tank has fought much better opposition than Ryan.
          Yeah but he's not outright saying that he'll only fight inhouse fighters like froid said for tank. The guy cant even speak for himself lol
          It's just Oscar not wanting to do business with Hearn for snatching carnelo. Hankey needs Diaz and Garcia whereas they don't need him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Is that because with Reynoso he will eat the same tainted meat as Canelo and drink the same herbal tea as Valdez?
            BINGO!!....This man gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post

If Tank beats Ryan Garcia easily why doesn't he fight him? Mayweather just said Gervonta will only fight PBC fighters.
              Because Oscar is protecting Garcia. Ain't that obvious? They ain't about to sacrifice one of the few prospects they have to make PBC stronger.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

I think Mayweather's goal for tank is to fast track him to becoming a PPV star. That's all fine and dandy, but it also means that he won't take any high risk, low reward fights, despite what fans may want. Great for business, not so great for fans.
                I wouldn't use the term fast track but I get what your saying. But it's about the fans surely and if they take too long in putting him in against the best, then you would think they run the risk of losing fans. Some people will get fed up. Maybe some have already.
                SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Team Mayweather is TBE . Don’t forget people 50-0.. Black Man Mayweather Yeah !

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

You like to make jokes but you and your black supremacist friends ignore the evidence.

Canelo's claim of eating tainted meat is actually legitimate. Mexico really does use Clenbuterol in their livestock and its present in their meat. Moreover GGG/Abel started VADA for the rematch 12 weeks out instead of 8 weeks out. This means testing started prior to training camp which are 8 weeks and no more than 10 weeks, maximum.

If you use anabolic steroids (which clenbuterol is NOT) you dont sustain ANY GAINS 12+ weeks out. Those gains are LOST. It is futile to dope that far out from camp.

Canelo was tested prior to training camp while he was still in Mexico and he eats meat. The VADA director of the lab that collected Canelo's sample said his measurements were "consistent with meat contamination".

Even if you dont accept ANY of the above...everything BELOW is undeniable.

Canelo has never tested positive before or after. Canelo's performance never recessed or decreased...and its actually IMPROVED. And that has occurred while hes continued to do WBC 365 in addition to 8 week training camp VADA OSDT.
                    Well Canelo must've eaten a whole side of Mexican clenbuterol beef for it to show up in his system at the level it did.

You can quit the excuses....canelo has indeed looked better since the second GGG fight...which is a fight I believe he really started to chow down on that Mexican beef really good...lol....whatever he's taking...be it clenbuterol or whatever....whatever it is is giving him supreme stamina....something he really didn't have before the 2nd GGG fight. I even thought at one point Floyd Mayweather was gonna stop Canelo in their fight....it really looked like that was a possibility. That ain't the same Canelo we're seeing right now.....so now you go ahead and believe that after 40-50+ fights that a guy is gonna improve that much in stamina as much as he did...and I'll show you a bumbling idiot.

Lets not pretend that boxing doesn't look the other way in regards to steroid use from their top stars...LOL....people are morons nowadays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

I wouldn't use the term fast track but I get what your saying. But it's about the fans surely and if they take too long in putting him in against the best, then you would think they run the risk of losing fans. Some people will get fed up. Maybe some have already.
                      Not fast in terms of time, but more like direct, with few fights vs anyone who isn't a big draw. I agree, fans may get disgruntled and there is also the fact that Tank may be young, but he's not getting any younger.
                      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X