Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: It's Against My Economic Interest, But I'm Rooting For Usyk To Beat Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
    I also root for usyk for several reasons, first I prefer his boxing style compared to aj's, second aj has already been exploited by ruiz while usyk has never lost as a pro.
    But has Usyk really shown that he can be one of the top HW's? IMO, not even close. He sc****d past gatekeeper Chisora and now is going one step too far, too quickly.

Usyk is a great Cruiserweight, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Exactly, he wants MatchRoom to fail, and that IS in his economic interest!
      Not that I think matchroom is any threat to top rank. Matchroom is basically still a U.K. promotion, Arum through Warren seems to have access to more higher level British fighters than Hearn seems to have. But Hearn has proven that he could not deliver on all his artificial bluster and bravado
      MANNY67 MANNY67 GucciGod GucciGod like this.

Comment

Why this man always talking about A J, everyday it’s like a fatal attraction,lm sure he must wake up in the middle of the night sweating and seeing vision of A J

Comment

I think most actual boxing fans outside of Ajs male groupie cult like fan club wouldn’t mind seeing Usyk win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
            I also root for usyk for several reasons, first I prefer his boxing style compared to aj's, second aj has already been exploited by ruiz while usyk has never lost as a pro.
            So basically you are a glory hunter? Boxers sometimes lose fights, it is all part of the adventure.

But by all means, support who you want.

I am neutral on the fight, just find some people's attitude's strange. And I wonder how it reflects in their everyday lives etc

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

But has Usyk really shown that he can be one of the top HW's? IMO, not even close. He sc****d past gatekeeper Chisora and now is going one step too far, too quickly.
              He outlanded Chisora in 9 of 12 rounds and had him hurt at one point. While Parker very clearly should have lost to Del Boy and Whyte had two very competitive fights with him.

Comment

The last guy who knocked Joshua out was 6' 2". It could be his unlucky number.

Comment

Remember that Bob runs more on spite than greed these days. He seems to really hate Joshua for some reason, whether that's because it's a proxy for hating Hearn or some other reason I don't know.
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Remember that Bob runs more on spite than greed these days. He seems to really hate Joshua for some reason, whether that's because it's a proxy for hating Hearn or some other reason I don't know.
                    I think Bob will probably live another 50 years fueled by spite and bitterness alone.

Comment

Why does this guy care so much, he's a decrepit 89 year old who will be dead soon, why doesn't he enjoy his scant remaining time he has left than obsess about Joshua and Hearn who are going to still be here decades after he's long gone.

Go spend some time with your family Bob, because you ain't got much left.
                      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X