No announcement yet.

Usyk Would Be Wilders Best Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Klitschko would easily have handled Usyk and still can if he’s in shape , again your proving my point really . Your trying to sell a loss to the worst heavy fight of all tine possibly as evidence Usyk must be a better win now ? No one buys that at least no AJ fan , you guys know it was a well prepared Klitschko AJ had to face , Usyk could be his second best win depending if you think he’s better then when he fought Povetkin .
    You shouldn’t be this triggered. I asked a legitimate question.

Wlad was 41, coming off a loss, hadn’t fought for almost 2 years, and this would be his last fight. Usyk is a consensus top 5 p4p fighter right now. He is prime. He is undefeated.

I didn’t question if wlad was prepared. Whether he would beat Usyk doesn’t matter. to suggest AJ beat peak wlad is disingenuous at best and downright dishonest at worst.

Usyk will be the best opponent AJ has faced, wlad was the most accomplished.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-21-2021, 04:54 PM.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Lol, Usyk beats Wilder, I believe.

Comment

I think Usyk presents a problem for both Fury and AJ. If AJ beats him convincingly he'd go into a Fury fight as favourite in my opinion. Wilder isn't in it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You shouldn’t be this triggered. I asked a legitimate question.

Wlad was 41, coming off a loss, hadn’t fought for almost 2 years, and this would be his last fight. Usyk is a consensus top 5 p4p fighter right now. He is prime. He is undefeated.

I didn’t question if wlad was prepared. Whether he would beat Usyk doesn’t matter. to suggest AJ beat peak wlad is disingenuous at best and downright dishonest at worst.

Usyk will be the best opponent AJ has faced, wlad was the most accomplished.
          Klitschko retired because he lost and then months into it decided against a rematch but not liking his chances he still wanted Fury though but he left to , however had he defeated AJ he fights Wilder if no rematch was attached and knocks him out then you guys would have to sell something else . Ha

The truth you guys won’t admit to is AJ defeated a very prepared Wlad , now you can lie as you guys usually do and say he hadn’t fought in nearly 2 years which isn’t the case but besides that he had 3 training camps and looked great . If your contesting Usyk is better than Klitschko that’s fine but your wrong as usual as well .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-21-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Klitschko retired because he lost and then months into it decided against a rematch but not liking his chances he still wanted Fury though but he left to , however had he defeated AJ he fights Wilder if no rematch was attached and knocks him out then you guys would have to sell something else . Ha

The truth you guys won’t admit to is AJ defeated a very prepared Wlad , now you can lie as you guys usually do and say he hadn’t fought in nearly 2 years which isn’t the case but besides that he had 3 training camps and looked great . If your contesting Usyk is better than Klitschko that’s fine but your wrong as usual as well .
            lets make excuses for AJ night? Ill take cheese with that wine. Its ridiculous to assert AJ fought anything more than the version of Vlad that he fought... period. Besides AJ does not need excuses being made for him, he needs to show he can grow enough as a talent to get by Usyk. At this point I don't think he can do it. Usyk looks like he realized what he needs to do and will be very dangerous fight night for AJ. If AJ can do it he has my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Brumsongs1 View Post
              I think Usyk presents a problem for both Fury and AJ. If AJ beats him convincingly he'd go into a Fury fight as favourite in my opinion. Wilder isn't in it.
              If Fury is still interested in fighting, something I am not so sure about these days, and prepares like he is supposed to do, there is no way usyk beats him that I can see. I did change my mind and at this point believe Usyk beats AJ.

If you watch tape of Usyk you can see he is a fantastic fighter but it all anchors on him being able to impose himself physically. Its why he looked so God awful against Chisora. But Usyk seems to understand that and is not training to dance, or jump back in straight lines (like he did with chisora)... Usyk will get Joshua ragged and go in on him. But Fury cannoy be dealt with that way. Fury will catch Usyk coming in, and lean in Usyk if he tries to fight inside... Thats how I see it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

lets make excuses for AJ night? Ill take cheese with that wine. Its ridiculous to assert AJ fought anything more than the version of Vlad that he fought... period. Besides AJ does not need excuses being made for him, he needs to show he can grow enough as a talent to get by Usyk. At this point I don't think he can do it. Usyk looks like he realized what he needs to do and will be very dangerous fight night for AJ. If AJ can do it he has my respect.
                Silly Billy here we go again with the lying . You know Wlad had problems leading up to Fury while against AJ had 3 training camps and his own brother to spar in a must win fight unlike taking Fury somewhat lightly,so go ahead look foolish and say that’s an excuse ?

And what excuses are you talking about ? Are you at Marchegianos house ,I swear you are starting to sound more like him which is essentially not much logic involved. Smh I literally didn’t give any examples of excuses in fact I did the opposite and gave more props to AJs win over Wlad for obvious reasons besides it was his 19th fight at least if you tell the truth on here something you struggle with , a lot . Ha
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-21-2021, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Usyk has gone from being thus super skilled. Eastern euro maestro with 200,000 amateur wins who would easily school AJ, and AJ would duck him, to an old washed up midget cherry pick.

It's just another day on NSB

Notice Joyce was made mando yesterday also so I look forward to that fight after Fury v Wilder 5,6 and 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Usyk has gone from being thus super skilled. Eastern euro maestro with 200,000 amateur wins who would easily school AJ, and AJ would duck him, to an old washed up midget cherry pick.

It's just another day on NSB

Notice Joyce was made mando yesterday also so I look forward to that fight after Fury v Wilder 5,6 and 7.
                    When AJ defeats Usyk pay close attention to how the story changes around here ,look at some of the comments already where AJ has to defeat Usyk to be credible as if he hasn’t done enough compared to Wilder or Fury and when he does it’ll still be he has to defeat the other two even though they are the ones running .

Usyk is also the current mandatory for the WBO so Joyce has a long wait so Fury vs Wilder could have 5 ,6, 7 alright .

Comment

Wilder would be Usyk's best win by a mile.

What has Usyk actually done?

Went life and death with Breidis and arguably lost, beat up a weight drained Hunter who isn't any good anyway, and fought a stiff robot in Gassiev who completely bottled it. He was getting outboxed by Tony Bellew for a time, and was probably losing that fight til Bellew gassed out.

For a while i thought that Usyk might just school Joshua, but after studying the fight, i've changed my mind.

Joshua by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X