Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm. NSB says I'm crazy thinking Wilder has a shot? Here's Wilder doing jump rope like NO other heavyweight does or can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His rope is trash.

You need to watch AJ and Fury do ropes and see the difference. Just because they don’t post it on social media, that doesn’t mean they don’t jump ropes.

YouTube is your friend. And compare them to Wilder to see how trash he’s.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Maybe if it was a double Dutch competition he would have a chance.
      Fury and AJ also jump ropes and they’re far cleaner than Wilder. They just don’t post it.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Fury and AJ also jump ropes and they’re far cleaner than Wilder. They just don’t post it.
        Don’t know why anyone would post a video of a guy picking his nose for a tennis completions saying how great a nose picker he is.
        BangEM BangEM likes this.

Comment

You should see Rocky balboa jump rope.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Don’t know why anyone would post a video of a guy picking his nose for a tennis completions saying how great a nose picker he is.
            Wilder and his fans are r3tards. Why are you shocked?

His “greatest puncher in history” idiocy isn’t selling anymore and he looks pedestrian on the pads with below average left hand. This is the new selling point for their hero.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Well, the title click baited me like Wilder was going ham on double unders and all the tricks and such. Not that that would translate to him dominating Fury or anything either. I see your point though, you just like to sensationalize for a bit of attention to the topic.
              What part of the title isn't true?

have you seen Tyson Fury do rope?

@1:49 and tell me you don't laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                Who's he sparring to train for Fury?
                No need to know that. It would give away too many of the secrets. "Snakes in the grass" and all.

Comment

So him vs Fury is a skipping contest now?

Oh wait… it’s still a boxing match. I’ve still got Fury by stoppage.

Wilder has a punchers chance but it’s a very slim one.

Comment

The problem has never been physical, it is mental. Wilder will loose 5 minutes before the fight starts.

Comment

He can rope, he can twerk, he can punch, he can beat any man in history, except for Tyson Fury TBE. No man born from his mother...

Comment

Working...
                      X