Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm. NSB says I'm crazy thinking Wilder has a shot? Here's Wilder doing jump rope like NO other heavyweight does or can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys can ignore that Malik is clearly refining the guy's basic fundamentals.

Come fight night we'll see who was wrong. I still say it's a tossup and NOT guaranteed that Fury wins it. Especially not now.

Comment

After the first fight I told you Fury was going to KO Wilder, if you go watch it you might understand why I said it.
      After the second fight only two things can make Wilder win: God and or the Mob, and I don't think they will get involved in it.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        After the first fight I told you Fury was going to KO Wilder, if you go watch it you might understand why I said it.
        After the second fight only two things can make Wilder win: God and or the Mob, and I don't think they will get involved in it.
        Such skepticism. It's sad. But it's actually good.

If the majority of people think like you do maybe I can get a windfall from the bookies. Right now, the bookies don't have significant confidence in Fury based on the odds. Gee, I wonder why.

It's all good - as long as you guys give me my credit for calling it.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Such skepticism. It's sad. But it's actually good.

If the majority of people think like you do maybe I can get a windfall from the bookies. Right now, the bookies don't have significant confidence in Fury based on the odds. Gee, I wonder why.

It's all good - as long as you guys give me my credit for calling it.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
          Surely if you're looking to maximise your winnings you should be using this platform to convince the world Deontay is certain to lose?

Comment

Wilder is gonna fuck him up. He's both mentally prepared and focused for this fight. He is going to steam roll Tyson Fury's 300 lbs Pillsbury dough boy fat ass!

Comment

Jumping rope is not gonna save him from that ass whoppin he has coming to him ..
              kushking and MONGOOSE66 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Right on! You got it chief!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Wilder and his fans are r3tards. Why are you shocked?

His “greatest puncher in history” idiocy isn’t selling anymore and he looks pedestrian on the pads with below average left hand. This is the new selling point for their hero.
                  Wilder is gonna row Tyson Fury's fat lying, dirty cheating ass! So what are your excuses are going to be then? I can fucking guarantee that Wilder wins this fight by way of knockout and what a wonderful Cinderella story it would be?

Comment

His rope is trash.

You need to watch AJ and Fury do ropes and see the difference. Just because they don’t post it on social media, that doesn’t mean they don’t jump ropes.

YouTube is your friend. And compare them to Wilder to see how trash he’s.
                    Wilder's in the gym training his ass while Fury is somewhere eating a fucking tray of doughnuts somewhere

revelated likes this.

Comment

Wilder and his fans are r3tards. Why are you shocked?

His “greatest puncher in history” idiocy isn’t selling anymore and he looks pedestrian on the pads with below average left hand. This is the new selling point for their hero.
                      I’m shocked boxing fans think jumping rope means “him fight good” (caveman talking). LOL
                      BangEM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X