Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm. NSB says I'm crazy thinking Wilder has a shot? Here's Wilder doing jump rope like NO other heavyweight does or can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm. NSB says I'm crazy thinking Wilder has a shot? Here's Wilder doing jump rope like NO other heavyweight does or can

bring out the costume and see if he can do that
    PeepeePoopooMan, leeroy84 and 4 others like this.

Comment

Good stuff, but I'm not sure it translates into him landing that right hand of his.

Comment

Who's he sparring to train for Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Quercusalba View Post
          Good stuff, but I'm not sure it translates into him landing that right hand of his.
          Exactly.

Because maybe - just maybe - Malik's training him not to rely on it.
          champion4ever likes this.

Comment

How is that meant to be impressive? Almost anyone with any coordination could do that after a couple of months of practice I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              How is that meant to be impressive? Almost anyone with any coordination could do that after a couple of months of practice I'm sure.
              RE; the bold.

Remember, Breland said Wilder never did jump rope.

It's telling you that Malik is pushing the guy back to basics and training him on fundamentals, the only thing he's ever lacked.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

RE; the bold.

Remember, Breland said Wilder never did jump rope.

It's telling you that Malik is pushing the guy back to basics and training him on fundamentals, the only thing he's ever lacked.
                Well, the title click baited me like Wilder was going ham on double unders and all the tricks and such. Not that that would translate to him dominating Fury or anything either. I see your point though, you just like to sensationalize for a bit of attention to the topic.

Comment

I guess you gotta hype the fight somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Maybe if it was a double Dutch competition he would have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X