Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Charlo, You Know Where I'm At, Let's Make This **** Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now if those two were to fight I think that Jermall Charlo would be defeated. He hasn't carried his power up to 160 and he is definitely not carrying it up to 168 to keep the much younger, stronger and larger David Benavidez off of him.
    AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Truth is no one wants to fight Benevidez….he’s tall, big, strong, knocks people out, is relentless, and has lost his titles twice. He’s extremely high risk for low reward. None of them want any part of him as a contender….not Canelo, not plant, and not Charlo
      yet there's crickets everytime Bivol's name is mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Idk why GGG vs. Charlo hasnt been made?
        It's because Golovkin's promoter Tom Loeffler is just too afraid of Jermall Charlo. That's why.

Comment

Ooh that would be a very difficult fight for Charlo. I don't think he wants any part of Benavidez.
          AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

I love all the weight jokes on David. Dude missed weight once and then people say he needs to move up, the fight took place during the pandemic were fighters didn’t get to use a sauna or gym like normal on fight week. But ok. :beerchug

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              It's because Golovkin's promoter Tom Loeffler is just too afraid of Jermall Charlo. That's why.
              Lol - afraid of Charlo - who goes distance at 33-1 odds without even knocking down a fighter Munigua easily ko’d ….all mws must b quaking in their boots after that impressive performance- Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                mighty funny how Benavidez who can't make his own weight is begging for Charlo to move up, yet he hasn't responded to the Bivol call out
                How sad.
                If this isnt enough proof black boxing is dead.

Begging non-black fighters to fight each other instead of cherry-picking the hypejob.

I still remember the embarrassing way in which Mayweather got on his knees and begged Lomachenko to leave Davis alone and fight Mikey Garcia.

Talk about emasculating.
                alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
                  I love all the weight jokes on David. Dude missed weight once and then people say he needs to move up, the fight took place during the pandemic were fighters didn’t get to use a sauna or gym like normal on fight week. But ok. :beerchug
                  Which once? The Fonseca fight where he got stripped by IBF or the Gamboa fight?

Comment

I think Benavidez walks through the Charlo we saw Saturday, no way Charlo drops his 160lb title to fight Benavidez in another division to take an L

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
                      he was to busy snorting lines. stop crying your excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X