Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Charlo, You Know Where I'm At, Let's Make This **** Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
    How sad.
    If this isnt enough proof black boxing is dead.

Begging non-black fighters to fight each other instead of cherry-picking the hypejob.

I still remember the embarrassing way in which Mayweather got on his knees and begged Lomachenko to leave Davis alone and fight Mikey Garcia.

Talk about emasculating.
    I didnt know the begging Benavidez was black. did your wittle wee wee syndrome stress you out again? Or did your mom,girlfriend, wife or sister get blacked? weak ass racist maggot.
    sherdog sherdog isagj isagj like this.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      Lol - afraid of Charlo - who goes distance at 33-1 odds without even knocking down a fighter Munigua easily ko’d ….all mws must b quaking in their boots after that impressive performance- Lmao!
      Just Munguia went the distance and arguebly lost to Dennis Hogan while Charlo KOd him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        I didnt know the begging Benavidez was black. did your wittle wee wee syndrome stress you out again? Or did your mom,girlfriend, wife or sister get blacked? weak ass racist maggot.

Typical low iq joke, cant even comprehend basic sentence structure.

Charlo called him out first too, he thought he would actually be scared of him and not say anything lol.

Get your mind out if interracial, thats all you cucks think about, your lifestyles disgusting, have some shame.

Blacks are relevant in like 2 weightclasses.
        I wonder when they are gone, which wont take too long, how many riots you’ll cause, and what nice soft spot on which tree you’ll choose to hang yourself.
        Self-admitted cuckold.
        alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Jermall needs to MAN UP! His twin is fighting the much more meaningful fights. Is he going to sit @ 160 and wait for Lara, Lubin, Fundora, Castano, etc.? Or is he willing to show the world that he really deserves Canelo? Best way to prove to world that you're for real, David Benavidez! Andrade or Morrell Jr. would be decent, but no one is better to make a statement than Benavidez! GGG is not that guy anymore!

Comment

Charlo needs to stay away from Benavides or Canelo, both bust up Charlo inside 9 or 10 rounds, no doubt. If Montiel can land over 120 shots, just imagine what The big dogs at 168 would do, especially Canelo with his accurate, explosive counter punching.

Comment

LOL... Benavidez eats both them charlos the same night! After the horrible performance vs Montiel! the charlo 160 stock has really dropped! he couldn't finish montiel on the 6th round after he had him hurt for almost 2 entire minutes for chris sake!!!! charlo's are all hype! Jacobs made one of them chittt their pants! jacobs and Lara have been calling both of them out for years! but yet the Lions are trying to cash in!!! at a level they have no business at!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Truth is no one wants to fight Benevidez….he’s tall, big, strong, knocks people out, is relentless, and has lost his titles twice. He’s extremely high risk for low reward. None of them want any part of him as a contender….not Canelo, not plant, and not Charlo
                The problem with Benevidez is he doesn’t really learn from prior fights. He loops his punches, lunges and leaves himself wide open. He’s ripe for elite counter punchers. Yes he has power but he’s drunk on it. Canelo and plant have faster hands, better footwork, and both are elite counter punchers. With one (Canelo) also possessing power but also an elite chin. When someone drunk on their power hasn’t been tested against opponents who can take his shots but also return thudding power with speed what then?

I think people are falling into the same trap with his power by shielding themselves from his wide open flaws. I firmly believe Canelo rips him apart.
                alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Jermall Charlo has no chance at 168. He can't even put away guys at middleweight. I remember when he fought Brandon Adams who was a fill-in and fights at super-welterweight but Charlo looked like the one who was undersized.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post

Just Munguia went the distance and arguebly lost to Dennis Hogan while Charlo KOd him easily.
                    lol…nobody saying Ggg avoiding or scared of Munguia….thats the point.

Comment

Charlo doesn't want that work.

We all know why.

Comment

Working...
                      X