Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Charlo, You Know Where I'm At, Let's Make This **** Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
    Is that seriously it? Huh.
    Its much worse than I thought, and you tried your hardest bless your soul.
    And thats including participation trophy divisions like heavyweight and 154.

Some nice top 15 hanger-ons there otherwise.

Colbert? Morrell? Russel’s clown brothers? Aleem?
    Bunch of f**cking unproven prospects who havent done ****.
    Fulton should have losses to Greer(who cant get a win to save his life at TR) and Lopez(who can barely get a win to save his life at TR), but hes the newest in a long failed line of pbc smoke and mirrors, so hes toing to have to be ko’ed to lose.
    Whyte? Matias? Fortuna?
    failed projects that got beat up/koed by big odds underdogs.
    The fact that your still counting fossils like Lara and Rigondeaux really says it all.
    F**cking Rolly?!
    Ok Im done here, thanks for the laugh though. Humor is somthing Ill always appreciate.

Thats not even pointing out how he throws a bunch of unproven prospects in there, well if the standards are that subterranean, of course your gonna get more.
    If you're top 5 in your weight division, then you're relevant! That's just facts! If you're fighting for the undisputed in your division, then you're most definitely relevant! There are plenty of "prospects" that are very relevant, i.e. Matias and Ennis! Don't let hate make you stupid!

Comment

You mean those WBA trinket titles they give out as participation trophies?

F**king Rolly has one lol

Notice most of them are not considered the class?
      Theyre hanger-on trinket collectors with some of the most pathetic resumes in the sport, and thats really saying something.
      Rolly is also WBA #1 Contender, so yeah, he's relevant! Colbert is WBA #1, so yeah he's relevant! You don't have to be a STAR to be relevant! Maybe you should choose your words more carefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        If you're top 5 in your weight division, then you're relevant! That's just facts! If you're fighting for the undisputed in your division, then you're most definitely relevant! There are plenty of "prospects" that are very relevant, i.e. Matias and Ennis! Don't let hate make you stupid!
        Your not getting it.
        Your dumbass argument makes it worse.
        They're irrelevant when I was counting top guys.
        If your going to drop the standards that much, then that means you also have to count a whole bunch of other groups’ unproven prospects who have done f**k all, further making them irrelevant.

Besides everyone sucks 154, the hot potato division, where champs regularly lose to chumps. Actually more like everyone is a chump there.

Also a lot of those guys are not top 5.
        Haymon in known for handing vacant titles to his bums.
        Guys like Charlo and Andrade have titles and people automatically list them high because theyre cucks, yet they have the resume of a top 30-40 guy. lol

Rolly is also WBA #1 Contender, so yeah, he's relevant! Colbert is WBA #1, so yeah he's relevant! You don't have to be a STAR to be relevant! Maybe you should choose your words more carefully!
        Rolly already lost to a nobody.
        Jesus! this is what desperation looks like folks.
        Trying to do anything so he doesnt disappear.
        I can see why your a WBA fan.
        email champions must be nice.

Comment

Your not getting it.
          Your dumbass argument makes it worse.
          They're irrelevant when I was counting top guys.
          If your going to drop the standards that much, then that means you also have to count a whole bunch of other groups’ unproven prospects who have done f**k all, further making them irrelevant.

Besides everyone sucks 154, the hot potato division, where champs regularly lose to chumps. Actually more like everyone is a chump there.

Also a lot of those guys are not top 5.
          Haymon in known for handing vacant titles to his bums.
          Guys like Charlo and Andrade have titles and people automatically list them high because theyre cucks, yet they have the resume of a top 30-40 guy. lol

Rolly already lost to a nobody.
          Jesus! this is what desperation looks like folks.
          Trying to do anything so he doesnt disappear.
          I can see why your a WBA fan.
          email champions must be nice.
          If you're a Top Guy, you can't be irrelevant! I don't like Crawford's resume @ 147, but he's still #2 P4P, so it's impossible for him to be "irrelevant!" People list Charlo and Andrade because they're champions! It's not Charlo's fault that the WBC gave Canelo a new title so he can avoid the mandatory challenge! It's not Andrade's fault that BJ Saunders failed his PED tests! I notice how 154 is filled with chumps, but I guess Taylor's win @ 140 was awesome? If you removed all BLACKS from boxing, the whole sport would be irrelevant overnight!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            typical jealous little wee wee. go hang yourself you butt hurt coward. the greatest fighters ever are black. start with top you broke computer gangster punk
            You seriously need to stop talking about d**ks, get out of the interracial section.
            Funny how boxing is the only sport where newer guys can never overtake old overrated blacks as the best.
            Cant even get close actually.
            Almost like it was done as a failsafe for when they go extinct.

If you're a Top Guy, you can't be irrelevant! I don't like Crawford's resume @ 147, but he's still #2 P4P, so it's impossible for him to be "irrelevant!" People list Charlo and Andrade because they're champions! It's not Charlo's fault that the WBC gave Canelo a new title so he can avoid the mandatory challenge! It's not Andrade's fault that BJ Saunders failed his PED tests! I notice how 154 is filled with chumps, but I guess Taylor's win @ 140 was awesome? If you removed all BLACKS from boxing, the whole sport would be irrelevant overnight!
            What a coincidence, of course your fine with Crawfords artificial placement.

Cucks like you make the lists. No coincidence, according to you, if youre black, of course you dont need a resume.

Yeah the UK had 14 champs at once at one point, all everyone used to do was laugh at them, and say they were manufactured.
            Funny how thats not the case here(when it is).

Its funny cause I do want the Charlo fight. Because the result will show his level. Probably one of Alvarez’s easiest fights.

Definitely better than Crawford’s garbage one, which will go down as the worst undisputed of all time.
            So embrace that record they actually own.

I think that last sentence says it all really.
            After losing 5-10 middling fighters, the sport would be irrelevant.
            Yeah to you.
            This is the reason you watch the sport, thanks for letting everyone else know though, so they can disregard everything else you say.
            Last edited by glenn mcrory; 06-22-2021, 10:44 AM.

Comment

You seriously need to stop talking about d**ks, get out of the interracial section.
              Funny how boxing is the only sport where newer guys can never overtake old overrated blacks as the best.
              Cant even get close actually.
              Almost like it was done as a failsafe for when they go extinct.

What a coincidence, of course your fine with Crawfords artificial placement.

Cucks like you make the lists. No coincidence, according to you, if youre black, of course you dont need a resume.

Yeah the UK had 14 champs at once at one point, all everyone used to do was laugh at them, and say they were manufactured.
              Funny how thats not the case here(when it is).

Its funny cause I do want the Charlo fight. Because the result will show his level. Probably one of Alvarez’s easiest fights.

Definitely better than Crawford’s garbage one, which will go down as the worst undisputed of all time.
              So embrace that record they actually own.

I think that last sentence says it all really.
              After losing 5-10 middling fighters, the sport would be irrelevant.
              Yeah to you.
              This is the reason you watch the sport, thanks for letting everyone else know though, so they can disregard everything else you say.
              You mad because we changed the game? Don't hate, appreciate! We don't get mad when we see Fury trying to be the next Ali, we appreciate it! He's even named after a great Black fighter!

14 UK fighters. How many of them were Black? You do know there are Black Folks in the UK too? Ever heard of Lennox Lewis, Razor Ruddock, Frank Bruno, uh...Anthony Joshua? Why would you even make that point? Now I know you're just ignorant as f--k!

Comment

You mad because we changed the game? Don't hate, appreciate! We don't get mad when we see Fury trying to be the next Ali, we appreciate it! He's even named after a great Black fighter!

14 UK fighters. How many of them were Black? You do know there are Black Folks in the UK too? Ever heard of Lennox Lewis, Razor Ruddock, Frank Bruno, uh...Anthony Joshua? Why would you even make that point? Now I know you're just ignorant as f--k!
                Be called p4p when you a hypejob?
                I guess you did change it.
                Yeah he trying to be like Ali, while pummeling the modern Ali, Wilder.

I dont get this response, are you asking me how many of those 14 were black?
                Why, do you need the info to make your decision on wether they were legit?

Joshua was like the only one of the 14. So everyone just laughed at the situation.
                Fraud promoter doing dirty s**t with sanctioning bodies to have his empty-resume fighters get red carpet treatment directly to vacant titles.

Same situation as now, only then people laughed cause it was Hearn, and the beneficiaries were white.

When its pbc and black hypejobs, we get you parrots preaching the gospel.
                pretty sure british guys were hyping Hearns trash the same way.
                Different response here though.

Comment

Be called p4p when you a hypejob?
                  I guess you did change it.
                  Yeah he trying to be like Ali, while pummeling the modern Ali, Wilder.

I dont get this response, are you asking me how many of those 14 were black?
                  Why, do you need the info to make your decision on wether they were legit?

Joshua was like the only one of the 14. So everyone just laughed at the situation.
                  Fraud promoter doing dirty s**t with sanctioning bodies to have his empty-resume fighters get red carpet treatment directly to vacant titles.

Same situation as now, only then people laughed cause it was Hearn, and the beneficiaries were white.

When its pbc and black hypejobs, we get you parrots preaching the gospel.
                  pretty sure british guys were hyping Hearns trash the same way.
                  Different response here though.
                  Wilder is the modern Ali? Now I know you're not only ignorant, but stupid as well! You said "Black" fighters are irrelevant, then tried to switch to UK fighters! No matter how you slice it, you're statement was racist and wrong! "Black" fighters are very relevant to the sport, and they're not going anywhere, anytime time soon! Deal with it!

Comment

Wilder is the modern Ali? Now I know you're not only ignorant, but stupid as well! You said "Black" fighters are irrelevant, then tried to switch to UK fighters! No matter how you slice it, you're statement was racist and wrong! "Black" fighters are very relevant to the sport, and they're not going anywhere, anytime time soon! Deal with it!
                    Ali in the present would perform about as well as Wilder has so...
                    Yeah.
                    The older guys are really overrated. I pointed out the fact thats its the only sport to do this, and I gave you the reason why you do it.

I used the UK guys as an example, seeing how “dominant” they were with all those “champions”, you would expect they would get the same response, which they didn't, which was my point.

Oh they're definitely already irrelevant. The next wave of them is the worst its ever been, hardly worthwhile replacements.

They’ll soon be going the way of the Jewish, Italian, and Irish fighters they themselves helped exterminate.
                    Maybe you’ll learn to love the actual sport instead of exclusively d**kriding certain boxers.

Nah...
                    You’ll just switch to basketball and football, probably already watching those though.

Comment

Working...
                    X