Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Charlo, You Know Where I'm At, Let's Make This **** Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Charlo, You Know Where I'm At, Let's Make This **** Happen

As is often the case no matter the outcome of his fights, Jermall Charlo was met with a mixed bag of feedback regarding his latest performance. Firmly in the group of those who weren't impressed is longtime bitter rival David Benavidez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not gonna happen. Charlo won`t drop his belt to fight a dangerous puncher in higher division in non -title fight.

Comment

Truth is no one wants to fight Benevidez….he’s tall, big, strong, knocks people out, is relentless, and has lost his titles twice. He’s extremely high risk for low reward. None of them want any part of him as a contender….not Canelo, not plant, and not Charlo

Comment

What a lame excuse- “not fighting nobody who dont take the vaccination”….dont want that smoke! Lionesses Only !!

Comment

Benavidez is right; everyone knows he's at either the buffet or scoring coke...

Comment

He is a division above and doesn't hold a title. I'd stay stay in your own lane, plenty good fights for Benavidez at 168.

But then Charlo did smack talk him, said he'd fight him and called him out so he should back up his mouth and not being a little weasel who just talks then does fkk all.

Comment

If these 2 do happen to fight I'm dropping the bank on Benavidez

Comment

I can see the fight promotion now...Charlo v Benavidez: Lines Only. WBC can come out with some bogus belt for the fight. Perhaps the "Yeyo Belt" or "Booger Sugar Belt"...make it all powdered white.

Comment

Idk why GGG vs. Charlo hasnt been made?

Comment

mighty funny how Benavidez who can't make his own weight is begging for Charlo to move up, yet he hasn't responded to the Bivol call out

Comment

Working...
                    X