Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Told Haymon I Want Crawford After Pacquiao Or Else I'm Moving To 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #71
    Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post

    Yes they care about Errol Spence and not Crawford the ****?! You realize Errol Spence will still sell PPVs at 154 right? Crawford can't sell PPVs at 140 or 147. You Bud Man fans need to pop his dick out your mouth calling anybody delusional. Crawford is a ****ING NOBODY. He was a NOBODY in the amatuers, and as a pro he is the most forgettable P4P #1 I've ever seen, his own promoter even tells you he can't attract flies to ****ing **** and you have the nerve to call me delusional?! You're a certified wierdo bro. LMAO
    What are you so happy about? We just missed out on a great fight.

    Comment


    • #72
      Spence would beat Crawford easier than most think
      Dallas' 4 Eva likes this.

      Comment


      • #73
        Originally posted by revelated View Post

        From the moment Spence beat prime Barrera, every single opponent he has faced except two (Bundu and Peterson) has had their profile elevated. Even Chris Algieri who went on to become an A-Side and a title holder with stronger performances than before he fought Spence. Even Ocampo who Spence knocked spark out, has now gone on to spark out everyone in front of him and is right back in the Top 10 rankings.

        I get what you're saying, what you're missing is that Spence's profile is high. Visibility is high. That means anyone he fights is going to be eyed very closely for performance.

        When Spence fought Danny after the accident, people favored Spence, but nobody thought Danny would get washed. The guy was fresh off a car wreck, fighting a guy in Danny Swift who gave Thurman and Porter all they could handle - yet Spence walked right through him. But even in loss, Danny Swift took 4 rounds off Spence. That means he will be considered a top fighter. Same with Porter who took 5-6 rounds off Spence.

        If Crawford fought Spence the only way it doesn't help him at all is if he gets blown out like Mikey did - and even you don't think he'd get beat that bad.
        Yeah I get that point that wasn't what I was saying. What I was saying is that with Spence getting the Pac fight, the only real lucrative option and one anybody would care about would be the winner of Pac/Spence otherwise who is he gonna fight that is gonna make anyone care that he hasn't already said no to? Jose Zepeda or Jose Ramirez? Lmao nah bro.

        Comment


        • #74
          Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          Spence would beat Crawford easier than most think
          I agree, which is why I think Crawford is glad things played out the way they did. Crawford gets what $4m a fight he done got to milk out his whole lucrative contract without taking ZERO risks. Crawford knows he aint gonna win that fight, he never wanted a Spence fight immediately. If anything I think Bob really does want to make the fight to hurry up and get a return on his investment quickly before Crawford leaves. Notice after the Brook fight Crawford called out Pac, Bob was talking about Spence. The man been ducking in plain sight and people are too blind to see it.

          Comment


          • #75
            Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

            What are you so happy about? We just missed out on a great fight.
            Who said I'm hqppy? I want Spence to beat Crawford up so I can finally stop hearing about this weak ass ***** man.
            revelated likes this.

            Comment


            • #76
              Errol Spence did well on PPV?

              Lol.

              The undefeated Mexican hero he was fighting did well on PPV.

              Spence-Porter did embarrassing numbers for a welterweight unification.

              Edit: I forgot to mention that Danny Garcia brought the PPV buys in that fight as well.

              Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post

              Yes they care about Errol Spence and not Crawford the ****?! You realize Errol Spence will still sell PPVs at 154 right? Crawford can't sell PPVs at 140 or 147. You Bud Man fans need to pop his dick out your mouth calling anybody delusional. Crawford is a ****ING NOBODY. He was a NOBODY in the amatuers, and as a pro he is the most forgettable P4P #1 I've ever seen, his own promoter even tells you he can't attract flies to ****ing **** and you have the nerve to call me delusional?! You're a certified wierdo bro. LMAO
              Last edited by ShaneMosleySr; 06-16-2021, 01:39 PM.

              Comment


              • #77
                Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Errol Spence did well on PPV?

                Lol.

                The undefeated Mexican hero he was fighting did well on PPV.

                Spence-Porter did embarrassing numbers for a welterweight unification.

                Edit: I forgot to mention that Danny Garcia brought the PPV buys in that fight as well.

                Go to sleep bro you're drunk. Lmao ****ing wierdos bro.

                Comment


                • #78
                  Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post

                  Yeah I get that point that wasn't what I was saying. What I was saying is that with Spence getting the Pac fight, the only real lucrative option and one anybody would care about would be the winner of Pac/Spence otherwise who is he gonna fight that is gonna make anyone care that he hasn't already said no to? Jose Zepeda or Jose Ramirez? Lmao nah bro.
                  Well, the bold disqualifies too many people. Because Crawford has said no to everyone.

                  But maybe he lightens up a bit and is willing to fight Keef. Who knows? I consider that a 50-50 fight.

                  Comment


                  • #79
                    I feel if it doesn't happen in the first half of 2022 at the latest than it's never happening. I'm pretty much at a who cares mentality with this fight at this point. This is why Boxing is in the position it's in now since the fights everyone wants to see either don't happen or we have to wait years & years for it to finally get made. It's really at about that point now where it's now or never for the fight to happen.

                    Comment


                    • #80
                      If Errol Spence is such a star, why did his latest PPV do 50,000 less buys than his previous two?

                      Why did only 250,000 buy the fight?

                      Neither he or Terence Crawford matter to the general public at all.

                      They’re both nobodies outside of boxing.

                      Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post

                      Go to sleep bro you're drunk. Lmao ****ing wierdos bro.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP