Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Told Haymon I Want Crawford After Pacquiao Or Else I'm Moving To 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    He'll move to 154 to fight who? He is BFF with Jermell. Doubt they'll ever fight.
    SplitSecond likes this.

    Comment


    • #82
      Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      It’s called negotiating.

      That fight deserves a 50-50 split.

      Hes not going to start at 50 because he represents his interests.


      Can you tell me the logic behind you saying that a guy who has sold double of ppvs the other guys sold IN TOTAL with EACH of his ppvs sharing his split 50/50?

      Because it makes absolutely no mathematical or scientific sense at all.

      So what form of logic are you subscribing to?
      revelated likes this.

      Comment


      • #83
        He won’t fight Crawford, Thurman or the Charlo brothers.

        Hes eliminated the undisputed championship fight at 147 and the favorite to become the undisputed champion at 154.

        Hes eliminated a former unified 147 pound champion.

        Is there anyone left to fight?

        Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        He'll move to 154 to fight who? He is BFF with Jermell. Doubt they'll ever fight.

        Comment


        • #84
          Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Errol Spence did well on PPV?

          Lol.

          The undefeated Mexican hero he was fighting did well on PPV.

          Spence-Porter did embarrassing numbers for a welterweight unification.

          Edit: I forgot to mention that Danny Garcia brought the PPV buys in that fight as well.

          Then why haven't any of those guys fought on ppv except for when they fought Spence?

          Lol gtfoh man! Spence is the one bringing the numbers. All three of those fellas have only ever been on ppv when they fought Spence.

          Spence is the cash cow. Live with it.

          You're so pathetic bruh, smh. Danny and Mikey the ones bringing the numbers? Smh.

          Spence vs Porter sold more than both of those fights dumb ass.

          Comment


          • #85
            Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            If Errol Spence is such a star, why did his latest PPV do 50,000 less buys than his previous two?

            Why did only 250,000 buy the fight?

            Neither he or Terence Crawford matter to the general public at all.

            They’re both nobodies outside of boxing.


            Its called pandemic dumb ass that's why.

            Smh. You don't even know that the pandemic affected the economy? Smh.

            There weren't even any press conferences when Spence was fighting Danny all interviews were done on zoom. The public didn't have full access and it affected promotions.

            And yet it still sold 250k.

            Lol, you attempt to discredit Spence only proves that he is a selling machine.
            Last edited by Doubledagger; 06-16-2021, 02:39 PM.
            revelated likes this.

            Comment


            • #86
              Because Crawford vs. undefeated Mexican champion/hero Mikey Garcia and Crawford vs. Puerto Rican champion/hero Danny Garcia would sell too.

              Neither Crawford or Spence are a draw.

              The undisputed welterweight championship is selling the tickets. They need each other for that fight to happen.

              Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

              Can you tell me the logic behind you saying that a guy who has sold double of ppvs the other guys sold IN TOTAL with EACH of his ppvs sharing his split 50/50?

              Because it makes absolutely no mathematical or scientific sense at all.

              So what form of logic are you subscribing to?

              Comment


              • #87
                You think a sporting event’s PPV numbers were negatively impacted at a time when the government was giving everyone money and preventing their landlords from evicting?

                LOL okay dude.

                Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

                Its called pandemic dumb ass that's why.

                Smh. You don't even know that the pandemic affected the economy? Smh.

                There weren't even any press conferences when Spence was fighting Danny all interviews were done on zoom. The public didn't have full access and it affected promotions.

                And yet it still sold 250k.

                Lol, you attempt to discredit Spence only proves that he is a selling machine.

                Comment


                • #88
                  Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  If Errol Spence is such a star, why did his latest PPV do 50,000 less buys than his previous two?

                  Why did only 250,000 buy the fight?

                  Neither he or Terence Crawford matter to the general public at all.

                  They’re both nobodies outside of boxing.


                  Click:
                  https://youtu.be/sSzYMN-n7Gk?t=1426

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Let’s get the number agreed tol.

                    Spence vs. Mikey Garcia did the most buys because Mikey Garcia was an undefeated Mexican champion looking to make history.

                    Thats the biggest seller.

                    Thats followed by a unification welterweight bout…one of the WORST SELLING welterweight unification bouts in PPV HISTORY.

                    Thats followed by Danny Garcia.

                    Errol Spence isn’t a draw and neither is crawford.

                    Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

                    Then why haven't any of those guys fought on ppv except for when they fought Spence?

                    Lol gtfoh man! Spence is the one bringing the numbers. All three of those fellas have only ever been on ppv when they fought Spence.

                    Spence is the cash cow. Live with it.

                    You're so pathetic bruh, smh. Danny and Mikey the ones bringing the numbers? Smh.

                    Spence vs Porter sold more than both of those fights dumb ass.

                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
                      TopRank seems like they are disorganized and sinking. I’m sure ESPN is ready to end that deal ASAP. Crawford is barely known and his last 4 opponents are average. If Manny left TopRank obviously he should have done the same.

                      Spence

                      Pacquiao Garcia Porter MikeyG

                      Crawford

                      Brook Kavaliauskas Khan Benavidez
                      He hasn't fought Pacquao yet. A better representation would be

                      Spence:

                      Brook, Garcia, Porter, MikeyG

                      Crawford:

                      Brook, Kavaliauskas, Khan, Benavidez


                      and are we seriously propping Mikey up like he's some kind of good Welterweight scalp?
                      Amir Imam likes this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP