Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Told Haymon I Want Crawford After Pacquiao Or Else I'm Moving To 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    It’s called negotiating.

That fight deserves a 50-50 split.

Hes not going to start at 50 because he represents his interests.

Negotiating is all about leverage. Spence is about to fight Pacquiao and raise his profile. He has multiple options for PPV fights without Crawford.
    What options does Crawford have? His own promoter says he’s losing money on him.
    revelated and GreatMalenko like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Can you tell me the logic behind you saying that a guy who has sold double of ppvs the other guys sold IN TOTAL with EACH of his ppvs sharing his split 50/50?

Because it makes absolutely no mathematical or scientific sense at all.

So what form of logic are you subscribing to?
      Now that's disrespectful.

Terence 'The Living Legend' Crawford was the first guy to "Beat The Man That Beat The Man". Remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Exept Spence has been saying this since before the Garcia fight.

In a post accident/pre Danny Garcia interview, they asked him if he would choose his next three opponents who would it be?

Spence's response: "Danny Garcia because I'm already fighting him next anyway, and then Manny Pacquiao and Terence Crawford in that order"

Guess what? He fought Danny Garcia, and now is fighting Manny Pacquiao.

Lol, everytbing he said he wanted to do is exactly what he is doing, and it hurts you so damn much its making you salty AF.
        of course the protected pbc fraud spence has to PRETEND he wants to fight Crawford to steal you fools time and money. But then when Crawford and Arum try to make the fight, the protected pbc fraud coward then immediately prices himself out of the fight. we've been through this about a half dozen times. you dumb mu77terfuqqers fall for the fraud deception by the pbc pretender fraud spence every single damned time.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

He tried - years ago, right after Crawford beat Horn.

Crawford responded demanding 50-50.

Spence, knowing Crawford didn't deserve 50%, responded in kind:

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

#BlameBob
          Dude he’s talking to the media in that video. Spence was the first one to bring up money splits. They have never been in negotiations. Its just been Spence talking about money splits to the media. He obviously doesn’t want to fight Terence Crawford. And he’s making a fool out of all you people that try to claim otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post

Yes they care about Errol Spence and not Crawford the ****?! You realize Errol Spence will still sell PPVs at 154 right? Crawford can't sell PPVs at 140 or 147. You Bud Man fans need to pop his dick out your mouth calling anybody delusional. Crawford is a ****ING NOBODY. He was a NOBODY in the amatuers, and as a pro he is the most forgettable P4P #1 I've ever seen, his own promoter even tells you he can't attract flies to ****ing **** and you have the nerve to call me delusional?! You're a certified wierdo bro. LMAO
            You know when they start making comments about sucking dicks and typing in all caps that they’re about to double down on their delusions ^^^^. What shows that you really are delusional is that you have to totally discredit Crawford to show your support for Spence. But it happens almost every time this fight is talked about. We say Spence is ducking Crawford and y’all say Crawford is a complete nobody that no one cares about. Meanwhile the dude is widely considered p4p #1 and a 3 division champion that has his whole city on his back. Delusional is the only word to describe you fools.
            Last edited by peplz; 06-16-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
              Dude he’s talking to the media in that video. Spence was the first one to bring up money splits. They have never been in negotiations. Its just been Spence talking about money splits to the media. He obviously doesn’t want to fight Terence Crawford. And he’s making a fool out of all you people that try to claim otherwise.
              So explain to us again why Spence should accept a fight against a guy who went on DAZN (the media) and blatantly ducked Shawn Porter?

Comment

So explain to us again why Spence should accept a fight against a guy who went on DAZN (the media) and blatantly ducked Shawn Porter?
                The same reason that Spence is still talking about Crawford to the media. The same reason this article was written. The same reason you and I are commenting and debating about it. I mean come on man… Is that even a real question?

Comment

Crawford can just fight Pacquiao after Spence.

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post

Negotiating is all about leverage. Spence is about to fight Pacquiao and raise his profile. He has multiple options for PPV fights without Crawford.
                  What options does Crawford have? His own promoter says he’s losing money on him.

Comment

G was an A-Side against C-levels.

I'm talking about being A-Side against someone like Danny Jacobs. That NEVER would have happened if he hadn't fought Canelo and showed he was truly legit.
                    GGG fought Jacobs before he fought Canelo
                    ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                      this is totally fake news propaganda. spence knows haymon will never risk him vs crawford, this is propaganda to rebuild lost clout for spence after everyone knows he ducked Crawford. the sheeple will of course believe this utter bs.
                      You have no idea what you are talking about, if you listen to the interview you can tell Spence was just chilling and talking with a small youtuber. He was not trying to spin any propaganda. He was literally talking about everything, with close to 2 hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X