Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Knocks Luis Nery Out in Seventh, Captures WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No weight advantage they lose their fights good win for Brandon

Comment

• Same reason he came heavy for the fight with Manny Rodriguez, he knew he was about to be defeated. Cheater!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Got a feeling this is gonna be a great night of boxing!

Let's get it on!

Yeah! You were right!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          You could make ****ing Lara vs Andrade and put it at StubHub and even that would become a WAR
          Yep! The StubHub has become the new L.A Forum for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Maybe I'm blind, but I saw Figueroa doing rock em sock em robots just like his brother does. Good that he got the belt, but now what? I mean... correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he need some actual boxing skills now that he's in this league? How long can he keep fighting like this and not get stopped?
            Depends on the chin I guess. Omar was a 135 pound fighter who didn't get stopped until a 147 fighter caved his ribs in

Comment

• I knew Brandon figs could do it it !!good job kid boxing 101

Comment

• Boom! I knew you could do it son! Well done and what a great fight card that was! Great night of boxing from Premier Boxing Champions and Al Haymon!
                champion4ever likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Zero debate in my mind that Inoue would have massacred Nery lol
                  It's a win only in your mind, unfortunately.

Inoue never fought him. Just like he never fought Chocolatito, Estrada, Sor Rungvisai, or Cuadras.

The only thing there is zero doubt about after yesterday is that Figueroa can knock out Nery.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post

Someone is sure insecure just because Japanese fighters get to share a piece of the boxing pie.
                    Nothing wrong with Japanese fighters getting some shine.

But let's not award them victories that they didn't earn. This was Figueroa's KO win, not Inoue's.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It's a win only in your mind, unfortunately.

Inoue never fought him. Just like he never fought Chocolatito, Estrada, Sor Rungvisai, or Cuadras.

The only thing there is zero doubt about after yesterday is that Figueroa can knock out Nery.
                      You didn't seem this offended for the 2 plus years people were screaming how Nery was going to KO Inoue in 2 rounds or less though. Or how every Canelo win in the last 6 years somehow gets added to Mayweathers resume...

Comment

Working...
                      X