Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Knocks Luis Nery Out in Seventh, Captures WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lolz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• gotcha hat LMFAOOOOO!

This is going to be a hell of a fight.

Comment

• Fulton got jokes .....

Comment

• At some point I wanna see Fig vs Can Xu at 126. That has 2,500 punches written all over it

Comment

• Figueroa grinded it out. Kids that block punches with their face don’t last long, but makes for some fun fights.

Fulton reminds me of Wilder: believes so hard that hes super charismatic but is awkward and terrible on the mic.

Comment

• 59-55 Nery...Jesus the doctor is writing himself pills

Comment

• Was gonna make an Abner one eye joke...
                But nah. #WARFigueroa

Comment

• Fulton will sharp shoot figs, figs leaves himself way too open...Kinda reminds me of a smaller jaime mungia

Comment

• Nery can rebound at 126, won't have to worry about weight cut at least

Figueroa vs Fulton another damn good fight at 122, Raeese Aleem vs Danny Roman should happen, nice Round-Robin for Showtime, wish MJ could get in on all this but of course Network, Apps, Promotional Politics and BS

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Figueroa grinded it out. Kids that block punches with their face don’t last long, but makes for some fun fights.

Fulton reminds me of Wilder: believes so hard that hes super charismatic but is awkward and terrible on the mic.
                      MJ would probably pummel Figueroa for twelve rounds with his crazy punch selection. Would love to see that one too.

Comment

Working...
                      X