No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury is trending worldwide on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

I think this is going to throw a big spanner in the works for the fight. The situation between Muslims and Jews is bad enough. You then get this clown backing Israel just as the Arab League (which includes Saudi) are condemning Israel but also fronting $150m to stage the fight. Seriously poor (but potentially convenient) timing.
    It wouldn't surprise me if he did do it to get out of the fight.

Comment

Tyson fury may not even be allowed into Saudi at this rate! He’s gonna get booed and maybe even targeted!

Comment

I can’t see anything on his instagram, just checked there’s nothing there. Looks like it’s fake

Comment

Fury should look at what's happening to the NBA's ratings to realize athletes should stay out of politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandhi View Post
            They both posted it simultaneously. Are they both new friends in Jesus? But Jews don't believe in Jesus.

Interesting, nonetheless.
            Christians support Israel because it's important for the prophecy in the new testament. God gave Israel to the jews, and the existance of Israel and the jews being back in Israel fulfills prophecy about the second coming of Christ.

You'd learn more at a library or even a search engine when it comes to world history and politics over using boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              I can’t see anything on his instagram, just checked there’s nothing there. Looks like it’s fake

Comment

Poor Palestine.

They do the same thing to them that others did to the jews.

Comment

Fury is catching hell for this and also for not signing to fight AJ right now. He has always been phony and a fraud, but I think people are finally opening their eyes to it now. And if he goes and fights another bum instead of fighting AJ or Wilder, he will really catch hell for it. His fanatics will still praise him, but everybody else will see him for what he really is.
                  Robbie Barrett likes this.

Comment

israel can fight there own wars. I dont take enjoyment of anyone getting blown up or any wars starting but i know where all this is going and that is israel's problem. they have money and a good military, they can handle the west bank. US deep state will spin this though to get us into a new war with an entirely different country though

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
                      Fury is catching hell for this and also for not signing to fight AJ right now. He has always been phony and a fraud, but I think people are finally opening their eyes to it now. And if he goes and fights another bum instead of fighting AJ or Wilder, he will really catch hell for it. His fanatics will still praise him, but everybody else will see him for what he really is.
                      Catching hell from who? A bunch of lefties on Twitter?

Nobody cares what these idiots think about anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X