Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury is trending worldwide on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury - I didn't mean to post it guys it was "Muh mental health".......
    nubianpiye likes this.

Comment

He was pro-Palestine and got in trouble for talking about Jews owning media and banks etc years back lol

Very strange.. now he's a shabbos goy?
      Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        When trying to jump on what's in the news goes wrong. Fury is getting torn to shreds on twitter. ****ing clown.......
        Like when AJ got backlash from telling people not to shop in white shops. Yet he’s happy to take PPV money from a lot of white people.

you probably supported that though?

Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Like when AJ got backlash from telling people not to shop in white shops. Yet he’s happy to take PPV money from a lot of white people.

I didn't see that and no i wouldn't have. Fury's a fake ***** i've been saying it for years. People are starting to see it now.

Comment

Israel is stealing more land as usual, deporting people who aren't Jews.. even 100+ Blacks who lived in Israel over 50 years they deporting to the US.

The primative rocket fire at Israel is retaliation from a desperate people.

Israelis spin this as Hamas started it first ignoring all the bad things Israel does daily.

Last edited by Papa Smurf; 05-12-2021, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Tyson Fury - I didn't mean to post it guys it was "Muh mental health".......
              I think this is going to throw a big spanner in the works for the fight. The situation between Muslims and Jews is bad enough. You then get this clown backing Israel just as the Arab League (which includes Saudi) are condemning Israel but also fronting $150m to stage the fight. Seriously poor (but potentially convenient) timing.

Comment

So you put Israel killing 13 children on par with Joshua telling people to not spend money in 'their shops'. I think you need to rethink your life.
                Robbie Barrett, nubianpiye and mlac like this.

Comment

Fury also boxed in shorts that said “Free Palestine” once. Quite a change of stance.

Maybe it’s a Bob Arum thing, he and Fury are quite close it seems.

Anyway, not everything is as it seems. I have family in Israel and I’ve been. Not everything is a one way street like the western media make it out to be.

I was in Be’er Sheva in Israel about 3 years ago and they were firing rockets from Palestine at the city, unprovoked. Not a single mention of it in the western media. It only gets reported when Israel do something or retaliate.
                  Utter Tripe. Israel is an apartheid state that stole their land, id imagine you would be firing rockets too if you were living in an open air prison. Israel has the biggest lobbyist group in the UK and US goverment which attacks anyone criticising Israeli crimes in the media as 'anti semetic' and attacked by propagandists like Mark Regev. Israel has illegal nuclear weapons, Israel regularly breaks UN laws on a daily basis yet no one says a word. yet here you are with your gibberish propaganda claiming its the Palestinians who the media are supporting!
                  Boxing-1013 and 786 like this.

Comment

**** thats no going to go down well in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Nobody in the real world gives a s*** what a bunch of knobhead lefties say on twitter.

Fury is entitled to his opinion just like anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X