Tyson Fury is trending worldwide on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury is trending worldwide on twitter

I checked twitter & saw Fury trending.

Initially, I thought the fight has been confirmed but when I opened it, this is what I saw

E1LhZaPXoAM88Sq?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

E1LiW-pWYAAXTOS?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

I heard Ruiz tweeted the same thing.

Not that I care about Israel or Palestine but why can't boxers stay away from politics?
    Last edited by Gandhi; 05-12-2021, 05:54 AM.
    Robbie Barrett likes this.

They both posted it simultaneously. Are they both new friends in Jesus? But Jews don't believe in Jesus.

Interesting, nonetheless.
    siablo14, Boxing-1013 and eco1 like this.

Comment

Yeah, well everyone is entitled to an opinion and if they want to share it, it’s up to them.

but at the end of the day, you have to expect a backlash and have to wonder if it’s worth even posting it sometimes.

Then again, maybe they don’t care about the backlash and feel they shouldn’t have to hide their opinion from the angry mob. Surely that’s better than people staying quiet because of some fools on Twitter spending their lives looking for someone to “cancel”?

Quercusalba likes this.

Comment

I don’t get it. Praise for Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Yeah, well everyone is entitled to an opinion and if they want to share it, it’s up to them.

but at the end of the day, you have to expect a backlash and have to wonder if it’s worth even posting it sometimes.

Then again, maybe they don’t care about the backlash and feel they shouldn’t have to hide their opinion from the angry mob. Surely that’s better than people staying quiet because of some fools on Twitter spending their lives looking for someone to “cancel”?
          Noted.

As a black man, both sides don't love my race. So I'm better off staying neutral.

But is it a wise decision in a sport like boxing where you need fans to get paid to make political stance?

And do Jews believe in Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by Gandhi View Post
            They both posted it simultaneously. Are they both new friends in Jesus? But Jews don't believe in Jesus.

Interesting, nonetheless.
            Fury also boxed in shorts that said “Free Palestine” once. Quite a change of stance.

Maybe it’s a Bob Arum thing, he and Fury are quite close it seems.

Anyway, not everything is as it seems. I have family in Israel and I’ve been. Not everything is a one way street like the western media make it out to be.

I was in Be’er Sheva in Israel about 3 years ago and they were firing rockets from Palestine at the city, unprovoked. Not a single mention of it in the western media. It only gets reported when Israel do something or retaliate.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              I don’t get it. Praise for Israel?
              That's basically what they're saying.

The topic is too sensitive to get involved in at the moment.

Comment

Nuke em

Comment

Hilarious, Fury showing he is a fake and hypocrite once again.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Fury also boxed in shorts that said “Free Palestine” once. Quite a change of stance.

Maybe it’s a Bob Arum thing, he and Fury are quite close it seems.

Anyway, not everything is as it seems. I have family in Israel and I’ve been. Not everything is a one way street like the western media make it out to be.

I was in Be’er Sheva in Israel about 3 years ago and they were firing rockets from Palestine at the city, unprovoked. Not a single mention of it in the western media. It only gets reported when Israel do something or retaliate.
                    Okay, I get it now. Perhaps Fury is trying to clean up his past but it's still a bonehead decision to do it during a time as sensitive as this.

Arum is a smart business man & he'll never do something like this. He'd rather remain silent like most Jewish businessmen do but their silence is golden.

I agree. Both sides have their faults but one has the bigger guns & the one with the bigger guns would always be the bully. Hopefully, they sort it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X