Tyson Fury is trending worldwide on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s going on with Israel?

Comment

America needs the mean orange man back in the WH, notice how all this started happening after that senile old fool Biden got in power.
      Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Fury is a well known anti-semite and ****phobe. He's trying to fool the casuals that he's some ****ing saint.

Comment

I mean, that is one way to stop you from entering Saudi Arabia. WTF is he thinking!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            What’s going on with Israel?
            Massive clashes between Israel and Palestine. Like, Military action kind of clashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandhi View Post

Noted.

As a black man, both sides don't love my race. So I'm better off staying neutral.

But is it a wise decision in a sport like boxing where you need fans to get paid to make political stance?

And do Jews believe in Jesus?
              Whether or not Jews “believe” or acknowledge Jesus has nothing to do with Middle Eastern affairs. You think Palestinians care if Jews “believe” in Jesus.

middle eastern politics are the worst because of the western powers like USA and UK still have their stances on creating Israel since WW2. The paradox comes into place in that the Israeli Palestinian conflict is still a narrative today, and much of the politics is so humanely pathetic it’s hard to give empathy. Only the children matter in my opinion. We’ve got a status quo that will never want to be neutral or objective from both sides.

With all these missile bombings into Israel seems a Wag The Dog effort to justify the Israeli state’s recent infiltration of mosques and pushing groups out of their homes. Nothing new. It’s easy to create strikes at places to make it seem like all of Israel’s recent actions were justified. Those strikes could’ve easily been made by the West and Israeli collusion. I don’t trust any middle eastern politics. Stupid religious race wars and ego over Abrahamic religions
              Idunnoshet likes this.

Comment

Okay, I get it now. Perhaps Fury is trying to clean up his past but it's still a bonehead decision to do it during a time as sensitive as this.

Arum is a smart business man & he'll never do something like this. He'd rather remain silent like most Jewish businessmen do but their silence is golden.

I agree. Both sides have their faults but one has the bigger guns & the one with the bigger guns would always be the bully. Hopefully, they sort it out.
                Yeah, well I don’t see how it cleans up his image, most of the public seem anti-Israel when it comes to this.

but I agree, It’s probably not really worth getting into for athletes in their position. Especially if they’re going to delete the post later on anyway after the backlash.

Makes you wonder how much they truly know about what they post. Well I know Fury has had pro Palestine shorts on for a fight and has talked politics before so i‘m sure he takes a bit of interest

as for Andy Ruiz, he doesn’t strike me as a guy with great interest in politics in the Middle East but who knows.

maybe they just see news headlines about bombs, people dying and israel, see a poster saying “pray for Israel” and post it based on sound bites like that, not really having knowledge of it

Comment

Arum is a smart business man & he'll never do something like this. He'd rather remain silent like most Jewish businessmen do but their silence is golden.
                  lol. Please stop it, it hurts reading naiveness…. Arum if anyone would tell Fury to post that…. Arum is an OG and Old School.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

Massive clashes between Israel and Palestine. Like, Military action kind of clashes.
                    Oh thanks.

Comment

When trying to jump on what's in the news goes wrong. Fury is getting torn to shreds on twitter. ****ing clown.......

Comment

Working...
                      X