Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Suffered Multiple Fractures To Orbital Area, Will Have Surgery, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by stellen View Post
    He said he would die rather than lose this fight. He said he was the ultimate gyppo warrior. He said he would give up his children for the win. He said no one could beat a gyppo.....And then he quit on his stool.
    He meant dye, not die. He is always dying his hair so that is what he really meant.

    Comment


    • #52
      Get well BJ. It takes more guts getting in the ring knowing you don't have an equalizer. People run away from big punchers, they run after Billy. He got his head broke, the brain pan, headquarters. That is enough for me. Good show, lots of luck.
      Carteraibachamp2017 likes this.

      Comment


      • #53
        You all can say this or say that but what in the heck was in Alvarez's gloves to do that? If it's just power, it's very surprising power. Makes me wonder what keeps his hands from breaking with such power. He is truly a big puncher with power if everything is up and up. If so, he's a great fighter. Or do English fighters just have weak faces? On to Plant.

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
          You all can say this or say that but what in the heck was in Alvarez's gloves to do that? If it's just power, it's very surprising power. Makes me wonder what keeps his hands from breaking with such power. He is truly a big puncher with power if everything is up and up. If so, he's a great fighter. Or do English fighters just have weak faces? On to Plant.
          He had Egg Weights in his gloves.
          I have no ears likes this.

          Comment


          • #55
            I don't believe that shit! It sounds like more spin from fast Eddie. I need more proof. The guy just quit plain and simple.

            Comment


            • #56
              Multiple fracture whoa, Canelo has some serious pop

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

                Look at his career the last few years. Dude really wasn't planning on doing much after the Canelo fight anyways. He got his one big payday he was looking for and now he's likely to walk away in a year or so. Saunders is known to be getting out of shape in between camps and was content on fighting inferior competition for years. He's not going to get motivated all of a sudden and try to get back to the top. Probably will look for one marquee fight and that's it, win or lose.
                Despite most here opinions I think BJS plans post-Canelo involved defending belts & a rematch with Canelo not having surgery for a fooked up orbital. He's definitely been guarding his lottery ticket, as I think most would & do, but now that he cashed in that ticket I don't necessarily see him walking away. Maybe this L lights a fire under his ass to take all his fights more seriously from here out or maybe he does decide he's made enough money & does walk. I think all that sh^t is more unknown than known still. I mean there is still paydays post-Canelo. Could even decide to move to 175 to try to become a 3 division title holder. Mainly doe I think he's worse than only a handful of folks that are reasonable opposition so he can still wins fights & make money boxing for a few more years if he chooses to.
                I have no ears likes this.

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

                  Despite most here opinions I think BJS plans post-Canelo involved defending belts & a rematch with Canelo not having surgery for a fooked up orbital. He's definitely been guarding his lottery ticket, as I think most would & do, but now that he cashed in that ticket I don't necessarily see him walking away. Maybe this L lights a fire under his ass to take all his fights more seriously from here out or maybe he does decide he's made enough money & does walk. I think all that sh^t is more unknown than known still. I mean there is still paydays post-Canelo. Could even decide to move to 175 to try to become a 3 division title holder. Mainly doe I think he's worse than only a handful of folks that are reasonable opposition so he can still wins fights & make money boxing for a few more years if he chooses to.
                  Honestly, nothing about his career says that he will come back from this loss motivated to get back to the top. Fair point on he was maybe looking forward to a Canelo rematch and another pay day. But do I see him trying to fight the likes of Ryder or Morrell to get back in the title hunt? Nah.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Originally posted by stellen View Post
                    He said he would die rather than lose this fight. He said he was the ultimate gyppo warrior. He said he would give up his children for the win. He said no one could beat a gyppo.....And then he quit on his stool.
                    Have you ever even boxed AT ALL? Do you have any idea what's at stake with broken orbital bones? What you're relaying is pre-fight hype.... which anyone with a functioning brain knows is just hot air. Everyone that is but YOU. Geez, grow TF up, clown. SMH

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Karma really does exist normally i would feel sorry for fighters getting serious facial injuries.

                      BUT BJS is a despicable and ordinary human being so this is like the universe getting back to Saunders.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP