Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Suffered Multiple Fractures To Orbital Area, Will Have Surgery, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fighters get in that ring and we know what’s on the line...before I go on one knee I’d like to go out on my back with my pulse stopped...If my two eye sockets were broken, my jaw was broken, my teeth were out, my nose was smashed, my brain was beaten, I was not stopping until I was knocked out or worse. I don’t agree with a man taking the knee and letting the ref count him out.”
    BJS' comments on Dubois loss to Joyce didn't age well.
    greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Great finish by elite Canelo but as predicted BJ was up to the point of injury ahead making Canelo miss wildly at times .....Canelo will be glad this one's over.

Comment

You ain’t never seeing BJS again in the ring again. Canelo just ended this mans career and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. Good riddance and thank you Canelo.
        Megaman99 and BigZ44 like this.

Comment

If Canelo becomes undisputed at 168 it literally means nothing... let's face it 168 is probably the weakest division in boxing with champions who were not living the life outside the ring, champions who were on the favourable end of judges scores (Callum Smith) and champions who we have already seen hurt in fights (Plant). Not to mention of course that Canelo was gifted the vacant WBC title, meaning he didn't actually beat a champion for it so can't truly be called undisputed.

He needs to grow some bawlz and move up to 175 already. We all know he walks around at 190 plus - he is a natural light heavyweight. It's funny he didn't have any problem going up to fight Kovalev but faced with the very real prospect of having to fight Beterbiev or Bivol he couldn't move back down quick enough!

Also, does anyone not find it a bit strange how Canelo's punching power seems to have increased fivefold suddenly? Don't get me wrong Canelo has always had above average power but suddenly his power is detaching biceps from arms and breaking orbital bones?! I really feel as though the No Boxing No Life gloves he uses needs to be examined more carefully. We know Canelo likes to use hard gloves having previously selected horse hair gloves and he often stacks his hand wraps but i really think there's something not right there. Canelo and his team are not the straightest of people and let's not forget this guy is convicted PED user...

Comment

Man brutal brutal shot bjs might not come back from that one but he got his huge payday

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Ducking so low to parry punches didn't work for Saunders.
              It even worked against him because Canelo utilized what he trained for specifically in this fight.
              The low, short looping uppercut similar to throwing one on the body with devastating force.
              Reynoso, right before the final round began, implored Canelo to go back to throwing more uppercuts. Canelo was listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Rec0il View Post
                If Canelo becomes undisputed at 168 it literally means nothing... let's face it 168 is probably the weakest division in boxing with champions who were not living the life outside the ring, champions who were on the favourable end of judges scores (Callum Smith) and champions who we have already seen hurt in fights (Plant). Not to mention of course that Canelo was gifted the vacant WBC title, meaning he didn't actually beat a champion for it so can't truly be called undisputed.

He needs to grow some bawlz and move up to 175 already. We all know he walks around at 190 plus - he is a natural light heavyweight. It's funny he didn't have any problem going up to fight Kovalev but faced with the very real prospect of having to fight Beterbiev or Bivol he couldn't move back down quick enough!

Also, does anyone not find it a bit strange how Canelo's punching power seems to have increased fivefold suddenly? Don't get me wrong Canelo has always had above average power but suddenly his power is detaching biceps from arms and breaking orbital bones?! I really feel as though the No Boxing No Life gloves he uses needs to be examined more carefully. We know Canelo likes to use hard gloves having previously selected horse hair gloves and he often stacks his hand wraps but i really think there's something not right there. Canelo and his team are not the straightest of people and let's not forget this guy is convicted PED user...
                Just like your comment means nothing.... Sit the Fu** down hater....
                ReggieKray, R-C and greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Rec0il View Post

UK bums have no heart. Go cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
                    UK bums have no heart. Go cry about it.
                    Tyson Fury thinks you're a pleb...

Comment

It’s disappointing he jacked but understandable

He’s multi millionaire after that fight / career , no point risking your face for a few fans that will forget next week

Canelo is defo getting better

Comment

Working...
                      X