Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's White on Jake Paul: Why Don't You Go Fight a F------ Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul is a carnival act and I consider him a boxer someplace around the Manute Bol, Dustin Diamond Mickey Rourke or Marc Gastineau level of seriousness.

I do think it's funny that White is pissed because he doesn't want to see fighters from his company fighting Paul because 1) they are getting paid and 2) if they lose, it tarnishes his brand.
    Lemonhead_Jeff Lemonhead_Jeff likes this.

Comment

Dana White is embarrassed that a YouTuber just beat a former MMA champion.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        UFC President Dana White has grown tired of Jake Paul approaching numerous UFC fighters - baiting them to face him in a boxing match on Triller. This past Saturday night in Atlanta, Paul picked up his third win as a pro - when he stopped retired MMA fighter Ben Askren in the first round.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Jake Paul is a hungry wolf circling a flock of glass jawed, feather fisted lambs.

Dana White is an angry shepherd dog ...

"Grrrr .... bark bark! Woof woof! Why don’t you go fight a ****ing boxer? What the **** do these guys keep talking to UFC guys for? Go talk to ****ing boxers! What are you doing? Bark grrrrrr ... woof woof!"
        Last edited by kafkod; 04-21-2021, 08:23 PM.

Comment

The people coming to Jake's defense here in the interest of being a "boxing loyalist" in a third grade us vs mma playground scrap while overlooking this is the ultimate cherry pick and that Paul has yet to face an actual boxer are really making me laugh. Like you aren't betraying boxing to point point out the charade this was or its utter meaninglessness as a victory, I promise
          ​​​​​​
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post

Why does he have to? Because he's calling himself an "elite" boxer, and the hottest "prospect" in the sport.
            Not only does he fight people with no boxing experience whatsoever, he has to make sure they are smaller than him as well.
            He gets insulted if you say that he's not a real boxer, so why not hold him to the same standard as real boxers?
            I'm not holding him to a damn thing because he is a youtube kid who STARTED off boxing other youtubers, why in the F^CK would I have any type of Standards or Expectations for him? He wasn't some Amateur Boxing Stand Out/Blue Chipper. He really can do and fight who he wants because he is a Draw and he is bringing Millions of his own fans

Comment

I'm all for Jake fighting MMA guys I love seeing MMA fans cry when their heros get destroyed by a novice boxer lmao. A lot of these fans actually think MMA some of their fighter's can beat a boxer in a fist fight .
              mxtali mxtali Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Dana was clowning Jake, he must of really lost a million to be this mad.

Comment

Prior to the fight Dana White was talking baout how this mma guy was too tough and after now hes mad. Fact is Boxing is hands down levels above the MMA when it comes to throwing punches and this is why Jake paul can whoop all these mma guys cause its BOXING lol. I dont mind I kinda want Jake Paul to keep on fighting MMA fighters and knocking them out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Dana white being peeved that Paul merked a ufc fighter makes me want to support Paul even more
                    I get that same vibe

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

I’m kind of in the same frame of mind as you. I really dislike Jake Paul but if he is causing so much animosity and distress to Dana White and the UFC fight fans, I might find myself saying ,”War, Jake Paul !”
                      Co-sign to the Nth Degree....
                      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X