Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's White on Jake Paul: Why Don't You Go Fight a F------ Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, for Jake Paul, the training camps matter more then the actual opponent. He won’t fight a real boxer until his handlers feel ready. In the meantime he’ll keep fighting cans while cashing in. He’s getting paid to do what he wants. And he’s making a ton of noise.

Comment

Jake picked Ben cause he knew Ben could care less about winning a fight...it's so obvious, one look at Ben's fat ass condition says it all about what a joke Jake & Triller are....Oscar should change his name from the Golden boy to the Golden piss

Comment

Maybe De La Hoya would fight him?

Bring Jake down to 178 or whatever weight De La Hoya is at these days.

That would probably bring in some cash and get him that “actual boxer” achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Dana white being peeved that Paul merked a ufc fighter makes me want to support Paul even more
          I’m kind of in the same frame of mind as you. I really dislike Jake Paul but if he is causing so much animosity and distress to Dana White and the UFC fight fans, I might find myself saying ,”War, Jake Paul !”
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Jake Paul picked a wrestler with virtually no striking experience who had just had hip surgery.
            He now wants to fight UFC guys half his size.
            It's pathetic.

If he wants to fight a UFC guy his size pick a known striker then lets see how good he is. Even better pick a boxer. It's a rigged freak show. I don't know if he knows it or not but it's just ridiculous.

There may well be an audience for people who want to smoke weed, listen to music and celebs ooohing and aaahing without a clue what they are watching but it isn't real boxing. Not even close.

There may however be a parallel here in how the UFC evolved. When it started it was a spectacle. The fans knew NOTHING about the martial arts involved. Specifically nothing about BJJ. But as many stayed with the sport inevitably they did learn. They may be opinionated *******s who don't know much, but they know a lot more than they did. So it is just possible that these horrible Triller shows will lead people into developing a taste for the real artform.
            Lemonhead_Jeff Lemonhead_Jeff likes this.

Comment

he saw that the blueprint to fight non boxers worked from floyd, he used his already built in fanbase, and now he's making money knocking over tomato can non boxers. the precedent was set. people had a chance to reject it and they didnt. they have a chance to reject it now...but they wont. you know how dumb people are?

Comment

Lol wasn't he clowning Jake would lose, now hes mad, I don't mind Dana hes alright, lost that bet, but now hes acting like a straight b1+İh
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Jake Paul is FN lame.
                  Just found a new way to monetize another thing he is mediocre in...and the loyal YouTube suckers are lapping it up.
                  This is not boxing.
                  Lemonhead_Jeff Lemonhead_Jeff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
                    Jake Paul is FN lame.
                    Just found a new way to monetize another thing he is mediocre in...and the loyal YouTube suckers are lapping it up.
                    This is not boxing.
                    Apparently, many of the self-described hardcore fans here are lapping it up, too. lol

Comment

Exactly, you're in boxing, fight a boxer. Of course, very clever that he doesn't, because he's into the gimmicks, and smartly making a lot of money for these hyped up events.

Boxing has itself to blame partly, with guys like Crawford and Spence never fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X