No announcement yet.

Tank Davis vs Mario Barrios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Fair enough. This fight for me has a lot of intrigue. I think they are testing the fans' pulse with the leak of Barrios' name. So far, not many oppose.
    Yea I see others with a similar mindset to yours or at least not as whatever-ish as I am so I agree with your take on the public's pulse. I think fans overrate belts doe to so I think thats why people might wanna see this fight. I think its gonna be a straight up uncompetitive ass whipping myself.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Do you rate Barrios? I think he’s trash tbh man. Just one of those dudes who’s never really impressed me.

It’s not as bad but this reminds me of Canelo-Fielding in the sense that Tank is so much better that the weight class becomes irrelevant.
      A lower top ten. All I wanted was for Tank to test himself and stop bringing up guys in weight. No reason for me to move the goal post just to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Wut?!?!?!?!?!

This dude took 6 rounds to KO Cowboy Karl who was begging to be KTFO. Cowboy Karl got KO'd quicker by a guy with less than half his wins by KO.

Tank is gonna stop this dude 100%. He's there to be hit. And he's gonna get hit. I won't be surprised if Cowboy Karl got more ring time with Barrios than Tank will.
        At 140. People say Davis is too small for 135.

Comment

At 140. People say Davis is too small for 135.
          Who says he's too small for 135?!?!?!

And I'd argue JCR or Josh would be tougher fights at 140. Zepeda would probably be tougher. Hell Teo ain't even fought at 140 yet & I think he'd be tougher.

Comment

And I'd argue JCR or Josh would be tougher fights at 140. Zepeda would probably be tougher. Hell Teo ain't even fought at 140 yet & I think he'd be tougher.
            a lot of people said Tank is too small for 135.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

a lot of people said Tank is too small for 135.
              Tank looks like 135 is his max weight. Not that he couldn't do something dumb and be undisciplined enough to blow up much bigger than that but dimensions wise he probably shouldn't venture up much further.

Comment

Thanks for bring up Taylor. If the Barrios fight happens, the next target is Taylor, if he wins his fight. Otherwise, he'll go down to 135. Barrios is kinda tough tune up. There's bad blood between Davis and Taylor. I don't think the Barrios fight is for nothing. Floyd wants to have that fight in the UK. Another fight that will sell a stadium there.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-03-2021, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks for bring up Taylor. If the Barrios fight happens, the next target is Taylor, if he wins his fight. Otherwise, he'll go down to 135. Barrios is kinda tough tune up. There's bad blood between Davis and Taylor. I don't think the Barrios fight is for nothing. Floyd wants to have that fight in the UK. Another fight that will sell a stadium there.
                  Taylor beats the **** out of Tank. I mean, sorry to interrupt your conversation but Tank has no chance in that fight at all.

Comment

Now you’re just making stuff up to justify skipping over a stacked division to fight a stiff who has picked up a vacant title.

if Tank was the sort of fighter to fight a guy like Taylor, I think we’d have seen some signs of that before now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Tank looks like 135 is his max weight. Not that he couldn't do something dumb and be undisciplined enough to blow up much bigger than that but dimensions wise he probably shouldn't venture up much further.
                      With his built, power, and athleticism, I'd say his ceiling is welter. He'll be strong at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X