No announcement yet.

Tank Davis vs Mario Barrios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Has Campbell ever collected any pro belts, even one? The guy many people on here think is something. I don't think Gervonta cares much about the belts. The 135 division doesn't want that smoke.
    Oh yeah, nobody wants that smoke. That’s why tank is fighting guys like Gamboa and Barrios.

weird you keep bringing up Campbell though. If Floyd’s wishings happened tomorrow and there was only one belt per division, tank would never have a pro belt either. Baby Broner about to get another fake strap doe

WBA Regular franchise champ

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Oh yeah, nobody wants that smoke. That’s why tank is fighting guys like Gamboa and Barrios.

weird you keep bringing up Campbell though. If Floyd’s wishings happened tomorrow and there was only one belt per division, tank would never have a pro belt either. Baby Broner about to get another fake strap doe

WBA Regular franchise champ
      I think all the belts are garbage. If you are a GGG fan, tho, aren't most of his legendary middleweight defenses based on the WBA regular? How many of those defenses count for him? If you are a belts guy, let's stay consistent.

Comment

I remember this guy from when his vacant title win was considered a robbery

Comment

Tank is too small for 140 imo so I'd check this fight out.

Comment

Would be an enormous size difference, good chance Barrios whoops him imo

Comment

An obvious duck of the 135 division. Fight a guy just above club level who has managed to pick up a vacant title.

.... And yet there will be those celebrating like this isn't so, like Tank is finally stepping up.

Comment

Mario Barrios has looked horrible for a long while, he last performace saved him some face but doesnt outshine all the horrible showing he has put in. I blame virgil hunter to be honest, hunter is a horrible trainer.

Comment

Did anybody expect someone serious? Typical haymon blueprint.
                  find some nobody latino fighters and feed them to your average black fighters so they seem great.

Comment

So Tank talks about all the big players at 135 to do some hard earned clout chasing and then fights none of them and picks way less than the best at 140?

And I bet he demands a catchweighy which he then won't actually manage to do himself.

Comment

Sweet tears. Keep going!

Comment

Working...
                      X