Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Tears Apart Wilder, Offers Job To Breland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credible/gullible, credible/gullible, credible/gullible.

You aren't the messenger. The message is junk and you are buying the junk. That doesn't make you the messenger. It makes you a dupe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
      Credible/gullible, credible/gullible, credible/gullible.

You aren't the messenger. The message is junk and you are buying the junk. That doesn't make you the messenger. It makes you a dupe.
      Then counter the message. But just saying it's junk, or baseless, is a weak cop-out and has the appearance of a cover-up. The evidence is credible and there have been no counter claims to it. In addition, the actions of Fury and his team suggest that there is truth to Wilder's allegations. If he really DID beat him as easily as it appeared, he wouldn't be losing money, wasting time, willing to give up a sizeable portion of his purse, and doing everything he could to avoid an 'easy' rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Then counter the message. But just saying it's junk, or baseless, is a weak cop-out and has the appearance of a cover-up. The evidence is credible and there have been no counter claims to it. In addition, the actions of Fury and his team suggest that there is truth to Wilder's allegations. If he really DID beat him as easily as it appeared, he wouldn't be losing money, wasting time, willing to give up a sizeable portion of his purse, and doing everything he could to avoid an 'easy' rematch.
        Been over this. Your argument about taking the rematch would make sense if there wasn't the vastly superior option of two fights with Joshua looming within reach. But there is. And therefore taking a third fight with Wilder after whipping him last time holds little appeal to anyone barring the Wilder die-hards unwilling to accept what unfolded in front of their eyes.

You are asking Fury to prove he didn't cheat. Please see proving a negative. The fight was overseen by all the normal trusted regulating bodies. The burden of proof falls on Wilder to prove Fury cheated. There are multiple mechanisms to try this, but the most obvious would be a court of law. An unacceptable mechanism is social media. Come back when he files in court or just accept it is baseless.

Comment

• Something else to consider. Let's for one moment entertain that what you say is true and put yourself in Wilder's shoes.

So let's say Fury cheated and that with a level playing field, Wilder will beat Fury.
          We also know Wilder had a contract that said he legally could have his rematch. All he had to do was insist on it by a certain date. Screw the networks, screw the financial wrangling -- the contract says you can have that fight if you insist on it or you can sue for breach of contract.
          Why wouldn't you press for all with all your might when you know you absolutely had it for sure? Just say screw the commercial terms, whatever, I want that fight and I want my belt back. Even be polite to the champ to get the fight.

Wilder's actions: allowing the endless delay, all the ridiculous accusations.... these are the actions of someone who isn't burning with a need for that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
            The drugs definitely could have been quickly absorbed, especially considering the amount of adrenaline generated during a fight.
            What about the special drugs Deontay took to temporarily boost his punching power in the first fight but which were absorbed by the end of the fight because of all the adrenaline?

What a, frankly, ridiculous argument.

There was this thing that affected the fight. But no test can detect it. You'll just have to take my word for it -- but it was there, trust me.

You should be embarassed to float such a weak argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
              you're a real lying pos. Wilder exercised the rematch clause a week after the second fight. Brits always lying
              Nothing dummer than someone trying to insult someone's heritage and lambasting the wrong heritage.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Fury vs A.J is next .unless Fury backs out which looks like is not going to happen . Again I have an education I can read what comes out and odds are it’s a go and will be announcing it soon . If Fury takes a tune up fight it’ll still be signed that means it’s happening anyway so just because you aren’t very smart don’t put your narratives on here . Thanks .
                Kindergarten? You simp! Ha!!! We know yu cannot read based on your posting. Simp! Ha x2

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Nothing dummer than someone trying to insult someone's heritage and lambasting the wrong heritage.
                  Actually nothing DUMBER then someone insulting someone spelling the insult wrong “dummer” ???

Do you ever get it right on here ,you can’t even pin point anything i said that’s false but this is always the case so post random things without backing it up like cowards do with little intelligence. Like I said you’re going to get picked apart once again ,you should really stay in the Fantasy section with the make believe beefs .

This is what you came into the thread with

“Kindergarten? You simp! Ha!!! We know yu cannot read based on your posting. Simp! Ha x2”

Come on Silly Billy your pea brain can do better then that ,can’t it ?
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-04-2021, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

No, I'm saying Wilder has no evidence to back up claims that he was cheated. That has nothing to with the messenger, it's just a fact. Wilder has no evidence to back his claims up, which is why neither the WBC nor the NSAC are taking them seriously.

You would think when all promoters start collaborating that’s a hint the fight is on and soon to be announced . It’s not even that poster who’s obviously a shill but there are other posters who are so uneducated on here they are still rolling with Wilder is stopping the fight from happening ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Been over this. Your argument about taking the rematch would make sense if there wasn't the vastly superior option of two fights with Joshua looming within reach. But there is. And therefore taking a third fight with Wilder after whipping him last time holds little appeal to anyone barring the Wilder die-hards unwilling to accept what unfolded in front of their eyes.

You are asking Fury to prove he didn't cheat. Please see proving a negative. The fight was overseen by all the normal trusted regulating bodies. The burden of proof falls on Wilder to prove Fury cheated. There are multiple mechanisms to try this, but the most obvious would be a court of law. An unacceptable mechanism is social media. Come back when he files in court or just accept it is baseless.
                      Yes we've been through this. And it always ends when you realize that there is a ongoing arbitration case put forth by Wilder to enforce the rematch clause. Because again, the delays were made by Arum, ESPN and Fury, not Wilder. It was when Fury expressed a desire to move on and fight someone else that Wilder realized they weren't serious about the rematch and were looking for a way out. He then initiated mediation and it has now progressed to arbitration. If Wilder wins, Fury essentially works for Wilder if he chooses not to honor the contract, having to give up a sizeable amount of his purse.

The bottom line is that there is only one side that is trying to get out of the rematch, and that's Fury. I'm pretty sure the hype surrounding Fury fighting someone else before the judgement has been made is not helping his case.

Comment

Working...
                      X