Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructions, Help With Forum Functions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The favicon needs fixing, you can barely make out what it says. I think "BS" would be better than trying to fit in "Boxing Scene"

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

It is what it is, security issues are absolutely a valid reason to upgrade, we don't want someone pwning the database.
      The reasons for the upgrade or change are all made up.

This came out of nowhere, because it is nonsense 'That is exactly how I am calling it'.

This is not a small issue, and it is not going to go away until it is corrected.

Stop trying to convince yourself Denium, it is terrible. 'Fair enough? I appreciate the moderators and people who run the site, but members make the site'.

Members are unhappy, members have legitimate complaints and they are fully justified.

Nobody is being flippant, I am not enjoying the way I am speaking here 'But it is necessary'.
      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-24-2021, 07:07 AM.
      1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

• Change the font colour for thread titles back to black. Keep the BS logo red if you insist

The title header at the top of the screen takes up way too much screen space as you scroll down. It's claustrophobic

Thread titles for News article Comments Threads cut off too soon than what I remember

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

That is good, you are being honest.

Don't be one of these people who try and convince themselves that this new format is justified 'It is not justified at all'.

Of course people will preserve, but the people who have made these changes need to understand 'That this is not a upgrade'.

I am not trying to be flippant here, just being honest 'I don't like his new layout, I don't think it is good at all'.
          Could it have to do with costs? Otherwise, really no reason not to continue with improvements. Times are hard now.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-24-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

Would you rather it go back to the original interface?
            Absolutely.
            And, talking about the Karma system, it now looks like everyone is in the red or orange. They shouldn't have messed with that one. It was unique. I wouldn't mind if all started Green and given a chance to straighten themselves out.
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-24-2021, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• We are aware of the issue with accounts being logged out after leaving the site for an extended period of time. At the moment there is an issue with the 'remember me' function working properly. We are testing a solution and hope to have it rolled out tomorrow. I will keep everyone updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

You go to your account and then settings. Don't bother. This is better.
                thanks, still needed the dark mode...

Comment

• vUhVWLU.pngIs there any way you guys can chop this **** in half? C'mon man my old stanky ass keeps the zoom at 150. **** is taking up half my damn page.
                  chaos chaos likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
                    vUhVWLU.pngIs there any way you guys can chop this **** in half? C'mon man my old stanky ass keeps the zoom at 150. **** is taking up half my damn page.
                    I dont think it will be fair to ask them to cut out an ad space completely imo, I didnt like the space the entire top thing took so I took some liberty and trimmed mines up drastically. This is mines I watch at a 200% zoom.

sCsr5CB.png

Comment

• This forum is really screwed up, now!

It doesn't allow you to be automatically logged in.
                      I've had to change my password multiple times because, for some reason, it hardly ever accepts the new password that I make. WTF is wrong with this site?

Comment

Working...
                      X