Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructions, Help With Forum Functions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A clear line (NOT RED) under the stickies on top would help with clarity.

    People's points have disappeared (not for everyone). I'm sure they are wondering why. It's arbitrary. They worked for those, along with their Green Ks. Nobody gives crap about the new "like" feature or "flag." Some people had bets but now have no points to cover them. At least, they should've been informed.

    Not speaking for only myself.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      A clear line (NOT RED) under the stickies on top would help with clarity.

      People's points have disappeared (not for everyone). I'm sure they are wondering why. It's arbitrary. They worked for those, along with their Green Ks. Nobody gives crap about the new "like" feature or "flag." Some people had bets but now have no points to cover them. At least, they should've been informed.

      Not speaking for only myself.
      The developers of the forum script changed how the karma system works, not us. The points system was custom modification on the old system. The points were saved because another points system being created has not been ruled out.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

        The developers of the forum script changed how the karma system works, not us. The points system was custom modification on the old system. The points were saved because another points system being created has not been ruled out.
        Well then, that's too bad.

        I also thought the last Green/Red K system was help to the members as well as the mods right away. Unless, it's too costly to keep that system, I think it's weird to get rid of it. What does it mean when nobody "likes" any posts like now? That's the way it's going.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-27-2021, 03:39 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

          Well then, that's too bad.

          I also thought the last Green/Red K system was help to the members as well as the mods right away. Unless, it's too costly to keep that system, I think it's weird to get rid of it. What does it mean when nobody "likes" any posts like now. That's the way it's going.
          They didn't take it away. It's still there, just works different. The company that creates the forum script itself, removed the aspect of giving negative karma to people (or dislikes), because other forum owners complained to them that it started too many fights on their boards.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

            They didn't take it away. It's still there, just works different. The company that creates the forum script itself, removed the aspect of giving negative karma to people (or dislikes), because other forum owners complained to them that it started too many fights on their boards.
            To me, that's what made NSB unique. Anyway, why is everyone in the red or orange? What do those bars mean? The flag button, does it wake up the mods everytime I don't like a post?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

              To me, that's what made NSB unique. Anyway, why is everyone in the red or orange? What do those bars mean? The flag button, does it wake up the mods everytime I don't like a post?
              It's no different than the old report a post button.

              Comment


              • Welcome to 2021 ! I like it !

                Comment


                • Worst "upgrade" ever!

                  Comment


                  • Is there a quick way to go to the last page of the comment section on a topic, instead of having to go page by page to the last comment? Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Any chance of getting a link back to the NSB forum at the bottom of the thread (like the old site had), instead of scrolling all the way back up to the top?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP