No announcement yet.

Instructions, Help With Forum Functions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I tried the dark mode, boring. This is the better of the two evils. The red can change to green or blue. BoxingScene tried blue and white themes before. The red vibes violence. Maybe the nature of the business.
    green is another colour they should avoid, it’s another colour that many colour blinds don’t see just like red.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post

green is another colour they should avoid, it’s another colour that many colour blinds don’t see just like red.
      OK. I didn't know that. Something darker, I agree. The way it used to be?
      BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Why the big space at the top of the header? It looks horrible on both desktop & mobile. More custom themes would be nice, the red hurts my eyes, and the site seems slower & less responsive now.

*edit* Ah, it's for an advert, disappointing, it takes up way too much screen estate.

Otherwise, it's not the worst update I've ever seen, people always complain about change.
        Last edited by denium; 02-24-2021, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Why the big space at the top of the header? It looks horrible on both desktop & mobile. More custom themes would be nice, the red hurts my eyes, and the site seems slower & less responsive now.

*edit* Ah, it's for an advert, disappointing, it takes up way too much screen estate.

Otherwise, it's not the worst update I've ever seen, people always complain about change.
          Lol yeah everyone has been saying this and I was thinking the same thing but probably cause we all running some basic ad blocker ****.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Lol yeah everyone has been saying this and I was thinking the same thing but probably cause we all running some basic ad blocker ****.
            Yeah, we don't appear to be able to block/remove the element, it just completely breaks the header. I'll do some more investigating.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

You are a very agreeable person.

People don't always complain about change 'People have legitimate complaints about this so called upgrade'.

It has been a day, and it is still terrible.

The old version of the forum layout needs to comeback, it is really as simple that.

I am not really buying into the technology difficulties or issues they are claiming they had with the last layout 'It is all made up'.

This is not a upgrade.

Note: I was never bothered by the adverts on the last site. And people still need to stop banging on about darkmode, both defaults are terrible.

Bandman Bandman BLASTER1 BLASTER1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

People don't always complain about change 'People have legitimate complaints about this so called upgrade'.

The old version of the forum layout needs to comeback, it is really as simple that.

I am not really buying into the technology difficulties or issues they are claiming they had with the last layout 'It is all made up'.

This is not a upgrade.

Note: I was never bothered by the adverts on the last site. And people still need to stop banging on about darkmode, both defaults are terrible.

I like the simplicity of the last forum plus it has the v-plaza which plenty of posters liked.
                The red-green Karma im like whatever but i bet people in red dont miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

OK. I didn't know that. Something darker, I agree. The way it used to be?
                  Would you rather it go back to the original interface?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

I like the simplicity of the last forum plus it has the v-plaza which plenty of posters liked.
                    The red-green Karma im like whatever but i bet people in red dont miss it.
                    That is good, you are being honest.

Don't be one of these people who try and convince themselves that this new format is justified 'It is not justified at all'.

Of course people will preserve, but the people who have made these changes need to understand 'That this is not a upgrade'.

I am not trying to be flippant here, just being honest 'I don't like his new layout, I don't think it is good at all'.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

This is not a upgrade.

It is what it is, security issues are absolutely a valid reason to upgrade, we don't want someone pwning the database.

Comment

Working...
                      X