Instructions, Help With Forum Functions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    This forum is really screwed up, now!

It doesn't allow you to be automatically logged in.
    I've had to change my password multiple times because, for some reason, it hardly ever accepts the new password that I make. WTF is wrong with this site?
    We're working on a fix as we speak to keep you logged in for long periods by clicking 'remember me'

Comment

• another error I ran into that wouldnt go away till I refreshed.

SvsKP0j.png

Comment

• Are the emojis getting upgraded ? because those are outdated too

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Absolutely.
          And, talking about the Karma system, it now looks like everyone is in the red or orange. They shouldn't have messed with that one. It was unique. I wouldn't mind if all started Green and given a chance to straighten themselves out.
          The karma system worked to point out the trolls. the trolls will reign supreme with this new upgrade

Comment

• Mods, ever hear the old adage, "If ain't broke, don't fix it."?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              R.I.P. Boxingscene '06-21. Been here for damn near half my life. Loved this site. But this new layout is terrible. We need the choice to use the old format or this horrendous one please. If not I think you will lose tons of people and traffic.
              Yes I'm with you. This new layout is annoying

Comment

• We have implemented a fix to assist with the issue of having to log in every time you visit the site. In order to take effect, you may have to log out and then log back in with "remember me" checked off.

Comment

• Would condensing the header without reducing ad size be a consideration? Maybe something like this?

https://i.ibb.co/7vtDs0s/Screenshot-...xing-Forum.png

(Sorry for the small image. I don't know why my sig is so big and this posts so small...the link shows it better.)

Screenshot-2021-02-25-What-chance-would-you-give-Oscar-Valdez-to-beat-Shakur-Stevenson-Boxing-Forum.png
                  Last edited by jaded; 02-25-2021, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Would condensing the header without reducing ad size be a consideration? Maybe something like this?

https://i.ibb.co/WxPX1tq/Screenshot-...xing-Forum.png

(Sorry for the small image. I don't know why my sig is so big and this posts so small...the link shows it better.)
                    Yes perfect. The header right now takes up way too much computer screen because of the ad space but having it side by side like you have it is great.

Comment

• How do we ignore someone while on a thread?
                      Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 02-25-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X