No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey is Ready For Any Version of Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
    I got nothing bad to say about the real Ricans from the island, I stayed in Caguas last year with my fiance and we went to San Juan and to a beach in Culebra and the people are very nice and amicable. Much better than the NUyoricans I've met or OrlandoRicans.
    thank you at least someone on here knows the difference, nuyoricans and other ricans from the states give us a bad name especially on these boxing forums, thats why alot of boricua from the island do not like ricans who were born and raised in the states, im glad you came here and enjoyed it

Comment

• its funny that clotteys questioning cottos heart!!!

we will see about hearts on june 13!!!

no es lo mismo llamar al diablo que verlo venir!!

im glad your getting your decent payday.. ! with that being said.. vamos a ver si el gallo de caguas tiene o no tiene corazon!! deja q la sangre empieze a correr.. vamos a ver si si el gas pela!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Clottey comes forward behind his guard. Margarito came forward behind punches.

Big, big difference. Clottey is simply not capable of applying the type of pressure to trouble Cotto like Margarito did.

I think Clottey will give him trouble, but Cotto will win a clear 8-4 type UD.

I don't get how people expect Clottey to bring the same game plan Margarito had. I mean Clottey has stamina problems and trying to do the same thing Margarito did will tired the **** out of him and his guard will go down by the 5th round if he even tries to do the same.

- Clottey dosent have great power....Sure he is big and looks strong but that don't mean **** in boxing.

- Clottey stamina is not good and Cotto comes to fight 12 rounds so if Clottey even tries to do the same game plan Margarito had he will gas relly quick and Cotto will either TKO him or win by a big UD.

- Clottey defence is good up top but he leaves his rib cage open for body shots a lot.

I see Cotto winning by UD and out boxing Clottey for most of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayzah View Post
          clottley doesnt do enough to win this fight. cotto by late stoppage i know it sounds crazy but late stoppage or ud.
          Yep...Clottey does just enough to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            doesnt matter i can back it up..

10-15-20-30 as much as you want!

10-15-20-30 what? K's or points?

Comment

• I've never seen Cotto do anything remotely resembling running so I don't know what Clottey is talking about. And Clottey may be somewhat of a pressure fighter but he does it with very little activity. This is an even fight but I like Cotto in this one, he's too complete and versatile a fighter to lose to a guy who gasses late even while expending little energy.

If anyone is interested I'm down to bet 75k on Cotto over Clottey

Comment

its funny that clotteys questioning cottos heart!!!

we will see about hearts on june 13!!!

no es lo mismo llamar al diablo que verlo venir!!

im glad your getting your decent payday.. ! with that being said.. vamos a ver si el gallo de caguas tiene o no tiene corazon!! deja q la sangre empieze a correr.. vamos a ver si si el gas pela!!!!
                I think Clottey just sealed his fate come June 13. He made a big mistake making stupid comments like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  10-15-20-30 what? K's or points?

20,000 or 30,000 points...

k is for thousands

Comment

20,000 or 30,000 points...

k is for thousands
                    That guy pons bet me on the JuanMa fight too and I never heard from him again, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
                      I think Clottey just sealed his fate come June 13. He made a big mistake making stupid comments like that.
                      its allright!! cos hes just building his confidence.. !!

but like I say... .we willl see how he react when he gets hits 2..

hes not fighting judah.. or a blownup corrales!!

is like hes plannin to rollover cotto!! ... and doesnt expect to get hurt with anything.. well.. thats remain to be seen...

voy al de caguas!!! all in!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X