No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey is Ready For Any Version of Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BadBoy0C View Post
    Lol ur pretty funny, come to Arecibo PR and get smacked up for free, i know now u r probably a white kid which makes ur comments even funnier
    How about you support Margarito in Arecibo and i bet youl get shot up for free lil ******. Im not white so quit trying to guess this aint a ****in game

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBoy0C View Post
      Cotto has a habit of this though in almost every fight this is not an isolated thing, cotto does not have a reliable chin no matter what logic u try to use, thats y he needs to focus on just being a boxer and dont even stand and trade with anyone that has power, if he fights going backwards throwing combos and then backing out the whole fight he has a chance
      I don't think it has anything to do with logic, but more of actually tracking Cotto's career and seeing how many times he's been down or KO'd which chins are usually based on in the end. Like I've said, many fighters have been rocked or stunned, but being hurt in the actual fight is a completely different story. Cotto got hit with solid punches from both Zab and Mosley and even in his fight with Margarito where he took a lot of punishment and still threw devilish shots that could possibly have floored anyone that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        No they don't....Ricans were coming up with every excuse on why Cotto lost, and they got one. Nothing more, nothing less.
        well im not PRican so your comment is irrelivant to me. I agree with your post before saying that people were trying to say when Margarito was using plaster like a timeline or something.(after williams fight) i believe Tony used them the first day he trained with Capetillo, just my opinion. What i do disagree with you is that Clottey will not beat Cotto. If i knew how to bet, i would bet with you

Comment

• and F**K Marg.... POS BUM A$$ F**K. His day will come when Cotto gets his revenge. They will tripple check b*tch boys gloves this go around.....

Mosley did what Cotto would have done in half the time....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            I don't think it has anything to do with logic, but more of actually tracking Cotto's career and seeing how many times he's been down or KO'd which chins are usually based on in the end. Like I've said, many fighters have been rocked or stunned, but being hurt in the actual fight is a completely different story. Cotto got hit with solid punches from both Zab and Mosley and even in his fight with Margarito where he took a lot of punishment and still threw devilish shots that could possibly have floored anyone that night.

i got the best example: TITO TRINIDAD. how many times he got caught (KDown) and how many times he got up an koyed his opponent. Every boxer has been touched the important thing there is what you do after...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
              Man you are like a ****in broken record, the obvious? where you the one who wrapped his hands that night to be so certain of that statement? it seems like you have been the one that got beaten up with plaster you sound ****in brain dead brah'.
              no im not braindead brah you plastered bastard stans sound like broken records on the contrary brah your boys a cheater and will probably never get another big fight in his carreer brah your wasting your time with this scumbag brahh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
                well im not PRican so your comment is irrelivant to me. I agree with your post before saying that people were trying to say when Margarito was using plaster like a timeline or something.(after williams fight) i believe Tony used them the first day he trained with Capetillo, just my opinion. What i do disagree with you is that Clottey will not beat Cotto. If i knew how to bet, i would bet with you
                That is my point. Many Cotto fans will only say he used them against Cotto(cause that is all they care about), if you are going to call him a cheat, go all the way with it.

Me, I have no reasoning why he would try that against Mosley(I do really, but whats the point), but I truly belive he did not cheat against Clottey, Williams, Cintron, or Cotto.

Comment

How about you support Margarito in Arecibo and i bet youl get shot up for free lil ******. Im not white so quit trying to guess this aint a ****in game
                  before the cheating thing alot of boricuas were margarito fans, when he came here after the cotto win alot of people were getting his autographs, just cuz ur Nuyorican boys who pretend to be black and dont know spanish dont like em dont mean anything u 13 yr old white kid

Comment

• Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
                    i got the best example: TITO TRINIDAD. how many times he got caught (KDown) and how many times he got up an koyed his opponent. Every boxer has been touched the important thing there is what you do after...
                    ye gotta agree with that point

Comment

no im not braindead brah you plastered bastard stans sound like broken records on the contrary brah your boys a cheater and will probably never get another big fight in his carreer brah your wasting your time with this scumbag brahh
                      So be it, I ain't crying over spilled milk like you dumb Quitto-nuthuggers.

Comment

Working...
                      X