No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey is Ready For Any Version of Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BadBoy0C View Post
    before the cheating thing alot of boricuas were margarito fans, when he came here after the cotto win alot of people were getting his autographs, just cuz ur Nuyorican boys who pretend to be black and dont know spanish dont like em dont mean anything u :gay:13 yr old white kid
    lmao ok now your just getting pathetic. Like i siaid before take the tito avi out, he would prob snuff you in the face for faking your race

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
      lmao ok now your just getting pathetic. Like i siaid before take the tito avi out, he would prob snuff you in the face for faking your race
      lol u obviously dont know anything because he came here for the cazares-calderon fight u idiot, thats what i hate about puerto ricans who were raised in the states, they give a bad impression about all puerto ricans like we hate mexicans or we hate cubans and dominicans, i know many pr who marries mexican girl even millie married oscar de la hoya and she is from here, ur just a dumb white kid stay out of latino business

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        I don't think it has anything to do with logic, but more of actually tracking Cotto's career and seeing how many times he's been down or KO'd which chins are usually based on in the end. Like I've said, many fighters have been rocked or stunned, but being hurt in the actual fight is a completely different story. Cotto got hit with solid punches from both Zab and Mosley and even in his fight with Margarito where he took a lot of punishment and still threw devilish shots that could possibly have floored anyone that night.
        Zab Judah had Miguel Cotto hurt, wobbly and bust his mouth open.
        I think many are forgetting that fact

Comment

• Clottey comes forward behind his guard. Margarito came forward behind punches.

Big, big difference. Clottey is simply not capable of applying the type of pressure to trouble Cotto like Margarito did.

I think Clottey will give him trouble, but Cotto will win a clear 8-4 type UD.

Comment

• clottley doesnt do enough to win this fight. cotto by late stoppage i know it sounds crazy but late stoppage or ud.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBoy0C View Post
              lol u obviously dont know anything because he came here for the cazares-calderon fight u idiot, thats what i hate about puerto ricans who were raised in the states, they give a bad impression about all puerto ricans like we hate mexicans or we hate cubans and dominicans, i know many pr who marries mexican girl even millie married oscar de la hoya and she is from here, ur just a dumb white kid stay out of latino business
              I got nothing bad to say about the real Ricans from the island, I stayed in Caguas last year with my fiance and we went to San Juan and to a beach in Culebra and the people are very nice and amicable. Much better than the NUyoricans I've met or OrlandoRicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Zab Judah had Miguel Cotto hurt, wobbly and bust his mouth open.
                I think many are forgetting that fact
                the bet still on the table..!!!

i got cotto!!!

let me know..

Comment

• The reason I am leaning towards Clottey is because I have
                  yet to see him hurt by any fighter and he went toe to toe
                  with Margarito and took some pretty big body shots and gave
                  Margarito a tough time before and even when he got injured
                  and Margarito was/is bigger and stronger than Miguel Cotto.
                  This is how it is going to happen, once Clottey takes Cotto's
                  best punch and gives him some of his own the fight is going
                  to shift. Not taking anything away from Cotto because he
                  has a shot but I think Clottey will be durable enough to take
                  Cotto's best and give just as good. Cotto has power but
                  how do we really know it will be effective against a guy
                  who hasn't been hurt and is bigger, stronger and has a
                  solid defensive game? Cotto is wide open for the counter
                  and Clottey is good connecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    the bet still on the table..!!!