Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey is Ready For Any Version of Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, winner aside, this is gonna be a hell of a fight. I'm just glad we got a fight of this quality to kick off the summer.

Two top three Welterweights....can't get much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
      I'm tired of arguing with you, there is no point, we will never have a rational discussion because you are so obsessed with one fighter only and his name is Miguel Cotto, you have a one track mind bro so don't waste your time replying to my posts if all you can contribute is hate.
      Now everyone BUT you is hating?? But you were the one to say "Quitto" will quit!!!?????? Son go 2 bed, or i will tell mommy 2 spank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        The moment of truth is almost upon us! Can't wait.
        I also can't wait on this fight...I can see Cotto beating Clottey by UD, but it also depends how Clottey fights that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          Man, winner aside, this is gonna be a hell of a fight. I'm just glad we got a fight of this quality to kick off the summer.

Two top three Welterweights....can't get much better.
          I agree! Let the best of the two win. The both deserve a chance.

Comment

• I don't think Clottey is the type of pressure fighter to beat Cotto. He's not going to keep coming forward if Cotto fires back. I just hope Miguel doesn't waste pitty pat punches and movement when he can just tie up. If he dictates the pace, sticks his jab, and ties up Clottey when he gets too close then I think he'll win comfortably. He's a much better fighter from a distance than Clottey is.

All Clottey really has is that lunging lead right hand then he puts his guard up. He's most dangerous inside when he can double and triple up his left hook/uppercut.

Comment

• another beat down in the garden for the puerto rican warrior continueing his winning ways at the garden. clottley is 2 one deminsional to beat a technical fighter like cotto. Cotto will not make the same mistake twice (margarito). clottley will be coming foward with little work rate and a high guard which will lower as the fight progresses and good night. late stoppage or a one sided fight. cotto to good of a boxer for the one deminsional clottley and cotto will expose him. dont be suprise if mayweather calls out clottley after this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
                Clottey is talking as if hes a devistating puncher or something. Cotto wont need to run from him, Cotto will **** him continuosly to the head and BODY until Clottey got nothing left in that little tank of his.
                Cotto tko 9-12
                Yea, i believe Cotto can take anyone's punches after a handfull of Plaster that he experienced!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBoy0C View Post
                  i dont like margarito either especially after wut he did, but i wuz giving the dude his respect cuz he got balls to stick by a fighter like that and most woudlnt, and i dont care what da NUYORICANS on ur block r saying,wut r u dominican? black? how u gona call someone else fake when ur not even a part of their race
                  Lol i didnt know u had to be the same race as someone to call someone else a cheater as he is!!!

Comment

When has Clottey been officially hurt? He went the distance with
                    Margarito fighting with a damaged hand/wrist. In the Zab fight he
                    almost had him down in the 7th and Zab was getting beat so bad
                    he had to find a way out of the fight. To me that power must have
                    been a lot to stomach. I think Clottey is being underestimate a lil
                    in this upcoming fight. Miguel Cotto is indeed a good fighter but
                    Clottey is durable and has yet to show signs of being hurt in a
                    fight. He said after the Zab fight "No one has ever hurt me" and
                    Cotto has yet to effectively hurt or back up a durable WW in a fight
                    (Mosley/Margarito) with his power. Clottey is bigger and has a longer
                    reach. If Clottey applies pressure how he is stating then I give him
                    more than a positive chance of beating Cotto.
                    Look this is Cotto's coming out party, he's done a complete 360 and is right back where he was before getting robbed by Plaster point. He knows more than anybody this is it and if doesn't win this fight, it's over for him and all the speculation will begin. Cotto lost because of his uncle/Plaster/etc.etc.
                    Expect Cotto to try to do the same thing a fellow Puerto Rican (Juanma) fighter recently did and that's stop a fighter that's never been stopped before. Don't be surprised if Cotto wins by KTFO! For all the haters that want to say Cotto is overrated, all I have to say FU. Cotto has fought every fighter brought to him and has only lost 1 controversial fight and that's over rated?

Comment

When has Clottey been officially hurt? He went the distance with
                      Margarito fighting with a damaged hand/wrist. In the Zab fight he
                      almost had him down in the 7th and Zab was getting beat so bad
                      he had to find a way out of the fight. To me that power must have
                      been a lot to stomach. I think Clottey is being underestimate a lil
                      in this upcoming fight. Miguel Cotto is indeed a good fighter but
                      Clottey is durable and has yet to show signs of being hurt in a
                      fight. He said after the Zab fight "No one has ever hurt me" and
                      Cotto has yet to effectively hurt or back up a durable WW in a fight
                      (Mosley/Margarito) with his power. Clottey is bigger and has a longer
                      reach. If Clottey applies pressure how he is stating then I give him
                      more than a positive chance of beating Cotto.
                      Do you think Clottey can beat Mayweather??

Comment

Working...
                      X