No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey is Ready For Any Version of Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    Don't bother arguing with these ******s it's obvious they're living in denial that what they tought was a great victory turned out to be a sham. Plasterito's huggers and Cotto haters know he cheated they just won't let go of his balls and the haters just want to discredit Cotto. Anyone with common sense and a brain know what happened. The important thing is that Plasterito is paying for what he did and will continue to for the rest of his life.
    Pot meet Kettle

Comment

• Originally posted by Osirus022 View Post
      Yeh, it really EXPOSES him right there!!
      The look on his face exposed him? Lmao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        Maybe cause Mrago is throwing a punch(fist being balled up), and Cotto isn't(hands relaxed in the gloves)....

You ****ing dummy!!!!!
        Its not much of a fckin difference if u do that, it aint like the gloves are made of fckin elastic a** rubber

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
          Nah! The first pic doesn't prove anything, but the last one with Margy staring at his wraps proves that he is well aware of what is being put on/over them. In conclusion, he saw the cement being placed on his hands.
          You can't be serious...If you are, god help you.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
            Pot meet Kettle
            Is that all you got. Your comeback skills are as weak as your ability to pick fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              I got two words of encouragement for ya BODY+SHOT = Late RD TKO!

The only thing that will throw Clottey off his game plane will be the relentless
              body attack that will be unleashed on him June,13th! Clottey can say he's going to do this, he's going to do that but he won't know what to do, when Cotto makes him drop that guard and starts dropping those vicious body shots. It's the only thing he didn't see in the so called blue print on how to beat Cotto. Look for Cotto's jab and then look for him to make Clottey drop that high guard he likes to fight with, while Cotto digs all up his guts!
              Good point!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Osirus022 View Post
                Its not much of a fckin difference if u do that, it aint like the gloves are made of fckin elastic a** rubber
                Please stop trying. You are making no real point.

Comment

• How did this become a Marg vs Cotto war thread....again!? It is Clottey's moment to shine now...and Cotto's. The Marg/Cotto **** won't ever get resolved...let it be.

Comment

Don't bother arguing with these ******s it's obvious they're living in denial that what they tought was a great victory turned out to be a sham. Plasterito's huggers and Cotto haters know he cheated they just won't let go of his balls and the haters just want to discredit Cotto. Anyone with common sense and a brain know what happened. The important thing is that Plasterito is paying for what he did and will continue to for the rest of his life.
                    Is like they didnt finish school or just are :wank: their Mexican

Comment

Is that all you got. Your comeback skills are as weak as your ability to pick fights.
                      That all I needed. You talk so tuff, but you are soft. You and I Konw this. So let me get this right....

You are angry with me cause I picked Clottey over Cotto? What a shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X