No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey is Ready For Any Version of Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdportorock1 View Post
    Why are you mentioning Margacheato? No one cares about that piece of ****. Cotto will win a ud over Clottey and I hope he never gives margaplaster another paycheck. Cotto was the only fighter with enough balls to fight that overrated piece of **** and the man cheated....WTF?!?!?!?!?
    He cares because he's a mamao that sleeps with Marga-cheatos balls sack in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
      You are entitled to your own opinion, if that makes you sleep better at night then by all means continue to believe that.
      oh yeah?see you next time pal.
      after clottey beat cotto,margarito you are next

Comment

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
        hes acually one of the good ones... hes loyal.... and a thought out poster. cut him some slack mate
        sorry but its a bit ****** being so loyal to someone who is a proven cheat,the whole plaster thing made me sick especially from someone who everyone thought was a 'warrior'-what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          sorry but its a bit ****** being so loyal to someone who is a proven cheat,the whole plaster thing made me sick especially from someone who everyone thought was a 'warrior'-what a joke
          true but you have to respect the courage. I mean, where the *** are the rest of the marg fans?

Comment

Margacheato

As far as a cheater go, all I can say is that he was caught attempting to cheat against Mosley and that's that, I give him the benefit of a doubt and believe he honestly didn't know, but again that's just my opinion, his haters whoever will beg to differ, so believe whatever you want, only Tony and Capetillo know the truth to this.
            Come on, of course Margarito is a cheater!! You can't tell me that you don't know what's in your hands while gettin wrapped. Clottey also believes that Margacheato used plaster against him. You can't trust blindly in a ***** like Margacheato. I think Plasterito should fight Chavez Jr in Tijuana hopin they kill each other, but seriously, that's not a bad fight to prove Chavez jr(instead of aimin Pac)

Comment

Quitto better don't leave his chin open for uppercuts because Clottey will rip his ass up.
              Uppercuts will give Cotto a problem. I think he still wins by decision.

Comment

true but you have to respect the courage. I mean, where the *** are the rest of the marg fans?
                Uh excuse me, this thread is about Cotto UDing Clottey and moving on to bigger and better things. FU Marga and his loyal fans.

Comment

probably still crying about their hero actually being a coward.maybe this guy is courageous,with lots of ******ity aswell

Comment

Quitto couldn't touch Tony to the body all night and like I said previously Margarito's defense is sub par and yet he blocked his body well. Clottey's defense is one of the best in the game, he barely gets tagged and he is rugged specially to the body as he displayed against Margarito and that was all Tony could really hit and hit him pretty well. What about his power? you honestly think he had been altering his wraps for 13+ years? c'mon man use common sense, if he had been cheating all along he would of gotten caught sooner, as far as the Quitto fight Tony was cleared from tampering his wraps by the Nevada commissioner, so as far as that goes he is innocent.
                    This mother****er is ******ed, you can tell he doesn't know **** about the sport. Besides the fact that he was using plaster against Cotto, Plasterito covered his body and used his face to block punches.

Clottey took Plasteritos plasterless punches because they had nothing on them. The only thing I agree with you is that he hasn't been wearing plaster for his whole career he started to wear them after the Williams loss.
                    As far as the Nevada thing I would only expect a ****** like you to try and use that as evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                      Uh excuse me, this thread is about Cotto UDing Clottey and moving on to bigger and better things. FU Marga and his loyal fans.
                      clottey can ko cotto as well. dont jump the gun just yet pal

Comment

Working...
                      X