Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    i only need to go back a couple of fights to see how hatton deals with elite fighters
    exactly, you said it better than I could. Hatton dealt with p4p #1 fighter in the world by getting knocked out. Pacquaio dealt with no name asian bums with 200 losses by getting knocked out twice and losing another time.

At least Hatton loses to ELITES not bangkok cab drivers.

Comment

i cant wait for this fight just to shut you clowns up. pac is number 1. hatton is not beating crap. floyd v pac now thats the fight.

Comment

JCHING, next time you try to respond to my posts, do yourself a favor and slap yourself before hitting submit
        MAKAVELLI, next time you respond to my posts, why don't you take out the 9 inch dildo from your ass, take down the naked posters of Pacquiao and change out of your fishnet stockings before hitting submit.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          i cant wait for this fight just to shut you clowns up. pac is number 1. hatton is not beating crap. floyd v pac now thats the fight.
          floyd vs. pac will never happen because after ricky demolishes pac, pac will be forced to either retire or take a last paycheck rematch against another zombified 40 year old Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
            MAKAVELLI, next time you respond to my posts, why don't you take out the 9 inch dildo from your ass, take down the naked posters of Pacquiao and change out of your fishnet stockings before hitting submit.
            lol OWNED :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              exactly, you said it better than I could. Hatton dealt with p4p #1 fighter in the world by getting knocked out.

getting toyed with and THEN getting knocked out...and that's a prime hatton...not some malnourished teenaged kid scrapping to make a living

man, no wonder ESB banned your ******ed ass

Comment

I apologize for my surliness. Deluded **** nutswingers like pacdbest bring out the worst in me.

It matters that he ktfo bobby pacquaio because Manny obviously fought harder to try to punish Urbano for that and onlookers supposedly said it was one of the briskest and fiercest sparring matches they ever seen, why do you think that is? Obviously for the aforementioned reason. But even so, Urbano supposedly got the upper hand, owned Pac and possibly floored him while Valero disposed of him in 2 rounds AFTER already fightign another fresh sparring partner for 2 rounds previous to that.
                And manny / urbano sparred for 6 rounds not the 4 then 5 you keep talking about.
                You are not alone in that category. Ask ESB veterans like KG208, Sweetpea, acb, smoochp, I made all those so called experts eat their words. I'm just in my 1st year here in boxscene & I'm trying to figure out who's the toughest posters here. I'm sure you're not one of them!

Comment

floyd vs. pac will never happen because after ricky demolishes pac, pac will be forced to either retire or take a last paycheck rematch against another zombified 40 year old Oscar.
                  you are dreaming. hatton is not on pacs league. he will get hit more times in this fight than any other he has been in. pac will demolish hatton. pacs straight punches speed and punchoutput. hatton wont be able to handle that.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post

awwwww....did i flick your clit a little too hard? stop crying you whiny little *****

Comment

getting toyed with and THEN getting knocked out...and that's a prime hatton...not some malnourished teenaged kid scrapping to make a living

man, no wonder ESB banned your ******ed ass
                      malnourished all 3 times he was owned? And both times he was KTFO?

keep coming with the excuses your pain and desperation are feeding my comedic high.

Comment

Working...
                      X