Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    you're right after the morales ownage he scurried back to the same weight and fought a guy with 10 losses.
    What does that make Hagler, then? Marvin fought a guy with 37 losses in his 45th pro fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

you're right after the morales ownage he scurried back to the same weight and fought a guy with 10 losses.
      yes...115-113 is ownage.....geezus....another reason to hate ESB...their rejects find their way here....

you really should try watching a more simple sport...so you can understand what you're watching.....try bass fishing

Comment

Who gives a shyt its sparring....

Its like reporting the Florida Gators are PWNING the scout team in football...who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          yes...115-113 is ownage.....geezus....another reason to hate ESB...their rejects find their way here....

you really should try watching a more simple sport...so you can understand what you're watching.....try bass fishing
          the only other sport I enjoy is hunting for your mom's clit beneath the many layers of flubber everytime she comes over to make some lunch money for you.

and yes Pac was OWNED in the Morales fight. Look at his face for god's sake.

Comment

the only other sport I enjoy is hunting for your mom's clit beneath the many layers of flubber everytime she comes over to make some lunch money for you.

and yes Pac was OWNED in the Morales fight. Look at his face for god's sake.

how about NASCAR? lots of inbred rednecks for you to follow in that one...and the cars only go in one direction....try it

Comment

how about NASCAR? lots of inbred rednecks for you to follow in that one...and the cars only go in one direction....try it
              ah ok as opposed to F1 and other car racing where cars go in both directions towards each other right? Are you ******ed....?

Comment

ah ok as opposed to F1 and other car racing where cars go in both directions towards each other right? Are you ******ed....?

how about bowling? you think you can handle counting the fallen pins?

Comment

his first two losses came when he was a kid...the 3rd was against Morales in his 130 debut....after that loss to El Terrible, he didnt scurry back down to a lower weight class like hatton does EVERY time he gets punked at 147
                  If Pac was big enough to dish out the punishment to those taxi men he lost to he should have been big enough to take it - unfortunatley he wasnt.

Comment

I was banned for a better reason than you. At least my troll shtick is just that, a shtick and an internet parody. The sad part about you is that you are REALLY like this in real life. I've seen your videos where 700 of your family members gather in your house to watch Pacman fight and how you have giant orgies and simultaneous ****** at the end of the fight.
                    So you are just one of my fans. Sorry it just a first time I noticed your name. Before today i don't know about you. You're are marked man now! I'll talk to you after the hatton Massacre. let's see what's your excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Punch View Post
                      If Pac was big enough to dish out the punishment to those taxi men he lost to he should have been big enough to take it - unfortunatley he wasnt.
                      ahahahahahahahahahaha owned by a noob. :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X