Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    hahahaha pac stumbled? You pachuggers have nothing but excuses. I guess Pac "stumbled" during his two KO losses too huh? How many losses does Floyd have again? lol..

Oh and by the way, Antillon brutally KTFO Manny's brother Bobby Pacquaio in 1st round so Pacquaio wanted to pay him back and had reason to spar really strongly against him. They went for 6 rounds based on the report I just read and from the reports I read Antillon got the upper hand and beat Pac on top of dropping him which you call a 'stumble'.

So antillon owns Pac and drops him over 6 rounds, a FURIOUS pac that's fightign as hard as he can to pay back Antillon for KTFO brutally his brother Bobby, but Valero KTFO Antillon in 2 rounds.

LOL Pacquaio sucks.
    Why are you acting like such a ****head? Is it necessary to get your points across or are you incapable of having a decent conversation?

And WTF does it matter than Bobby Pacquiao got KO'd by Antillon? Shall we bring Matthew Hatton into the mix as well?

Antillon opened up with a brutal uppercut to start the third. Pacquaio took it well and worked hard behind the jab, jab, and more jab. Pacquiao moved along the ropes and as he spun out against an advancing Antillon, he stumbled and fell to the canvas.
    No knockdown. He stumbled.

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=127403

How many losses does Floyd have again? lol..
    How the **** is this relevant?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by S A M U R A I; 04-17-2009, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
      Whatever. Doesn't change the fact that his speed and power is only effective against one type of fighter. Why do you think he has only fought Mexicans? They all fight the same way.

Oh and hitting like a heavyweight?? That's gotta be the biggest load of s**t I've ever heard. Why didn't he KO David Diaz till the 9th round after beating him all night. Why didn't he KO ODLH at all after the one sided beating of a dehydrated old man? Why did Marquez get up after being knocked down 4 times and nearly win both fights?

Pac's fighting Mexican coz those Mexicans are to top fighters at 126, 130, 135 & 147. That's the reason Pac's fighting this britz white boy for the 1st time coz he's the best at 140. The reason why pac' calling Floyd the Black guy coz he's the so called best at 147.

Diaz got Koed cold right?? Who else did it to him??? Holt didn't Ko Diaz cold. the ref stopped it.

Who else Koed DLH? A middleweight Bhop right? DLH knows he's going down in the next round as predicted by roach. So he played it smart & just quit. Did Floyd showed he can KO DLH?

JMM did back up coz he's a great fighter himself. He's lucky coz Pac already struggling at 130 by the time of the rematch & were dehyrated. If the rematch happened at 135/ 140 I'm sure Pac will finish JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        Pac's fighting Mexican coz those Mexicans are to top fighters at 126, 130, 135 & 147. That's the reason Pac's fighting this britz white boy for the 1st time coz he's the best at 140. The reason why pac' calling Floyd the Black guy coz he's the so called best at 147.

Diaz got Koed cold right?? Who else did it to him??? Holt didn't Ko Diaz cold. the ref stopped it.

Who else Koed DLH? A middleweight Bhop right? DLH knows he's going down in the next round as predicted by roach. So he played it smart & just quit. Did Floyd showed he can KO DLH?

JMM did back up coz he's a great fighter himself. He's lucky coz Pac already struggling at 130 by the time of the rematch & were dehyrated. If the rematch happened at 135/ 140 I'm sure Pac will finish JMM.
        My point is it took him long to KO those guys. So obviously he doesn't hit like a heavyweight.

Comment

the two KO losses manny already has is gonna be tame compared to his FOURTH LOSS AND 3RD KO LOSS when ricky dispatches that one dimensional bouncy asian with no power.

nothing like going back TEN ****ING YEARS to look for hope...that little bouncy asian's not gonna need a ringpost to finish the job

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Why are you acting like such a ****head? Is it necessary to get your points across or are you incapable of having a decent conversation?

And WTF does it matter than Bobby Pacquiao got KO'd by Antillon? Shall we bring Matthew Hatton into the mix as well?

No knockdown. He stumbled.

How the **** is this relevant?
            I apologize for my surliness. Deluded **** nutswingers like pacdbest bring out the worst in me.

It matters that he ktfo bobby pacquaio because Manny obviously fought harder to try to punish Urbano for that and onlookers supposedly said it was one of the briskest and fiercest sparring matches they ever seen, why do you think that is? Obviously for the aforementioned reason. But even so, Urbano supposedly got the upper hand, owned Pac and possibly floored him while Valero disposed of him in 2 rounds AFTER already fightign another fresh sparring partner for 2 rounds previous to that.
            And manny / urbano sparred for 6 rounds not the 4 then 5 you keep talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              nothing like going back TEN ****ING YEARS to look for hope...that little bouncy asian's not gonna need a ringpost to finish the job
              go back 10 years in hatton's resume and you won't see any knockout losses because he's not a glass chinned weakling like Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                No, he's not going to. Ricky's gonna finish it for him by putting him flat out on his back..

Comment

go back 10 years in hatton's resume and you won't see any knockout losses because he's not a glass chinned weakling like Pacquaio.

i only need to go back a couple of fights to see how hatton deals with elite fighters

Comment

The point I was trying to make was that he doesn't hit like a heavyweight.

Do you think he does??
                    His asst coach does. And that guy is a Legit Former heavyweight Champ Michael moorer who is not known for bull****ting the media like the Mayweathers do.

Comment

No, he's not going to. Ricky's gonna finish it for him by putting him flat out on his back..

JCHING, next time you try to respond to my posts, do yourself a favor and slap yourself before hitting submit

Comment

Working...
                      X