Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys voice at the beginning makes me want to vomit. How did he land that job?

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
      well after Hatton KTFO Pacman, Pacman will have no chance but to take a last career payday against Valero. And then Valero will own and brutally KTFO Pacman since it's obvious that one can tell by sparring videos who is a better fighter right Pacdbest? Afterall Valero KTFO Antillon in 2 rounds in sparring. Pacman took him 10 rounds and couldn't dent him. I guess Pacman sucks. lol

NYAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA, and the biggest clown award goes to you...

valero, KTFO antillion is sparring in two round? i'd like too see that link, i've seen them spar but nobody got ktfo

i heard amir khan is like god in sparring, but then failed miserably againts prescott. valero is the same thing, it's just a matter of when

if valero and antillion fight today in a pro setting, i'd bet my house on antilllion. valero is joke, do you even watch the guy fight?

the audacity of some people here on bs...

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        NYAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA, and the biggest clown award goes to you...

valero, KTFO antillion is sparring in two round? i'd like too see that link, i've seen them spar but nobody got ktfo

i heard amir khan is like god in sparring, but then failed miserably againts prescott. valero is the same thing, it's just a matter of when

if valero and antillion fight today in a pro setting, i'd bet my house on antilllion. valero is joke, do you even watch the guy fight?

the audacity of some people here on bs...
        find the link yourself it's floating around you ******.
        khan was a god at sparring but failed miserably in real boxing eh? You know who that reminds me of? Who else failed miserably 3 times in his career and was knocked out TWICE? Oh that's right manny pacquiao. How many times has Valero failed in real life? Oh that's right he's undefeated.
        ****** pachugger.

Comment

find the link yourself it's floating around you ******.
          khan was a god at sparring but failed miserably in real boxing eh? You know who that reminds me of? Who else failed miserably 3 times in his career and was knocked out TWICE? Oh that's right manny pacquiao. How many times has Valero failed in real life? Oh that's right he's undefeated.
          ****** pachugger.
          LIAR!!!! Valero never knocked Antillon out. Here is them sparring and Antillon more than holds his OWN againts VALERO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            LIAR!!!! Valero never knocked Antillon out. Here is them sparring and Antillon more than holds his OWN againts VALERO!!!!

wrong video ******. that's an earlier sparring.

try this on for size.

dumbass.

Comment

wrong video ******. that's an earlier sparring.

try this on for size.

dumbass.
              F***ing hell that was a good shot from Valero. Antillon is s**t from the looks of these vids, and fights absolutely nothing like Hatton. Why the f**k is Pac sparring with him for?? I understand picking guys for Pac who are tailor made for his style in actual fights, but why in sparring??

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
                F***ing hell that was a good shot from Valero. Antillon is s**t from the looks of these vids, and fights absolutely nothing like Hatton. Why the f**k is Pac sparring with him for?? I understand picking guys for Pac who are tailor made for his style in actual fights, but why in sparring??
                Yea and considering this same Antillon according to many got the upper hand against Pac in sparring AND possibly dropped Pac (that Pac fell is a fact, it's whether he was dropped or "stumbled" as his fans claim is what's disputed) that's the sad part.

Comment

Yea and considering this same Antillon according to many got the upper hand against Pac in sparring AND possibly dropped Pac (that Pac fell is a fact, it's whether he was dropped or "stumbled" as his fans claim is what's disputed) that's the sad part.
                  The commentators where hugging on valero's nuts like you are... Sta cruz was working Valero just as much and Antillon was not getting dominated by Valero in the least till that bomb landed. Reports are that Pacquiao just plays around with Antillon in sparring anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    The commentators where hugging on valero's nuts like you are... Sta cruz was working Valero just as much and Antillon was not getting dominated by Valero in the least till that bomb landed. Reports are that Pacquiao just plays around with Antillon in sparring anyway.
                    antillon KTFO Pacman's brother in 1 round brutally, Pacman would not have played with him. Reports are that it was one of the most heated sparring sessions ever, and that's probably why. And Pacman was still owned

Here's your hero:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                      antillon KTFO Pacman's brother in 1 round brutally, Pacman would not have played with him. Reports are that it was one of the most heated sparring sessions ever, and that's probably why. And Pacman was still owned

Here's your hero:
                      Whatever you say man, whatever you say. Valero is the best boxer in the world along with Klitchko and Pacquiao is just lucky and deserves all your hate. Good luck man. You are a true boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X