Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p.s. I'm christian not ***ish

Comment

• Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
      I see we have another racist here. Big coincidence, one racist gets brutally owned then a new account one suddenly pops in and claims he's not an alt. You're so transparent and obvious it's not even funny little boy. That's ok though I'll own your KKK Granddragon ass all night long you bigot.
      HAhahahahahhahah!!!!

You are probably the ****ing biggest racist in this site and you have the nerve to call me racist????LMAO!!!!

You are Russian arent you??? You are ***ish arent you??? So putting these two words are racist now???LMAO..

See, you owned yourself and you didnt even know it... Who the **** is going to be on their computer all night, especially friday??? HUH??? Only a geek like you thats who..LOL

Comment

p.s. I'm 100% gay not bi***ual
        fixed......

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
          HAhahahahahhahah!!!!

You are probably the ****ing biggest racist in this site and you have the nerve to call me racist????LMAO!!!!

You are Russian arent you??? You are ***ish arent you??? So putting these two words are racist now???LMAO..

See, you owned yourself and you didnt even know it... Who the **** is going to be on their computer all night, especially friday??? HUH??? Only a geek like you thats who..LOL
          You dip****, I know this is you "PacmanGay" you pathetic turd you have the identical writing styles. You both spell "****" in that way and both desperately accuse of me being "the biggest racist on this site" just for having an avatar representing fighters of my nationality. I guess every Boricua on this site with Tito avatars is racist too. lol.

You are truly sad, how many times do you want to get owned tonight? You DO realize I can do this all night don't you? I will own, embarrass, and expose every last alt that you have you little *****.

Comment

I see we have another racist here. Big coincidence, one racist gets brutally owned then a new account one suddenly pops in and claims he's not an alt. You're so transparent and obvious it's not even funny little boy. That's ok though I'll own your KKK Granddragon ass all night long you bigot.

anyone who uses the word "bigot" must be one ***ing herb ass geek dork ****sucking f@ggot.

Comment

You dip****, I know this is you "PacmanGay" you pathetic turd you have the identical writing styles. You both spell "****" in that way and both desperately accuse of me being "the biggest racist on this site" just for having an avatar representing fighters of my nationality. I guess every Boricua on this site with Tito avatars is racist too. lol.

You are truly sad, how many times do you want to get owned tonight? You DO realize I can do this all night don't you? I will own, embarrass, and expose every last alt that you have you little *****.
              HAHAHAHA!!!!

My little babushka, wow, I know you want Clitsko to give it to you in the ****ter but why so aggressive??? Did some gay Pinoy steal your boyfriend and now your bent on "owning" every Pac fan on this site???lol

Ask around my little Commie friend, I have no alts...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
                anyone who uses the word "bigot" must be one ***ing herb ass geek dork ****sucking f@ggot.
                Oh wow big surprise look whose other alt comes right back on. You coward don't even have the ballz to get owned on one account, you have to spread out your ownage over several accounts, I guess it's too much to bear for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
                  HAHAHAHA!!!!

My little babushka, wow, I know you want Clitsko to give it to you in the ****ter but why so aggressive??? Did some gay Pinoy steal your boyfriend and now your bent on "owning" every Pac fan on this site???lol

Ask around my little Commie friend, I have no alts...
                  lmfao ask who? You're a noob with no posts and a month old join date, no one knows you nor cares about you, go back to ESB with the rest of the uneducated illiterates where you belong and take your boyfriend alt PacmanGay with you.

Comment

Oh wow big surprise look whose other alt comes right back on. You coward don't even have the ballz to get owned on one account, you have to spread out your ownage over several accounts, I guess it's too much to bear for you.
                    oh wow, two alts of the same person arguing with you at the same time... Damn I or he or we must be gifted...LOL

This commie is a ****** for real...

Comment

lmfao ask who? You're a noob with no posts and a month old join date, no one knows you nor cares about you, go back to ESB with the rest of the uneducated illiterates where you belong and take your boyfriend alt PacmanGay with you.
                      Noob???hahahaha!

Do you get a special geek squad pin for being a longer poster than someone else????LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X