No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
    YO no quiero hablal de el uno y olvidar de los cien. Los mucho es ma importante de los menos.
    Erroneo, papa.

Mayoria no es Igual a razon loko.

Puertorro es un pueblo ignorante, al igual que los americanos.

Mira los programas de Bill Maher, pa que te instruyas sobre lo ignorante que es EU.

Y PR ni hablar, pero eso lo podemos discutir en otro foro o si voves en PR, podemos ir a darnos un palo por ahi, o un a taza de cafe y hablar de el tema con gente.

No hay pq ponerse hostil!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
      Cubans have natural talent, I established that in my first post. I would bet they would be even better if they had the chance to turn professional like they do in the states. You think Livan Hernandez would have the same recognition if he stayed in Cuba? Hell no. I'm sure his talent and skills grew even more here in the states. The same exact thing applies to Casa, Gamboa, Lara etc. They would all be classified under the "What could have been" title had they not defected. It's the American Dream, dondi. If you think otherwise, then I don't know what to tell you.
      With this post you just changed the subject ...I understand the money and the dream America can produce.
      But it does not change the man or the blood.
      Its like sports in NY. You take any baseball star from Kansas City Royals and bring him to the Yankees. His career just took off, his stats didnt but NY blows our stars up bigger than life this goes for L.A. too. Ive seen it many times. But the actual person wont change. A man is a man wherever he stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        Yea because we all know he got suspended for the Cotto fight lol. 20 years from now when you're 25 you will still be bitching about it.
        20 years from now he'll accept it. hopefully, this forum will still exist so i can log on and rub it in your face

Comment

YO no quiero hablal de el uno y olvidar de los cien. Los mucho es ma importante de los menos.
          sigue respondiendo en ingles por favor, no se entendiendo absolutamente NADA de lo q dijiste

btw, la mayoria de la gente hace 100 a~os pensaba q la mujer solo servia pa mapear. si lo mucho fuese lo correcto, sotomayor no seria juez del supremo de EEUU, asi q deja la hipocresia de orgullecerte de ella si te piensas dejar llevar por lo aceptado en la sociedad

btw, si lo mucho es mas importante, lamento recordarte q en el ultimo plebiscito la estadidad perdio y, aunque ganase la estadidad en algun proximo plebiscito, EEUU nunca nos la dara pq somos una isla q explotan y empobrecen y cm tu mismo dices, la mayoria es lo correcto, asi q esto esta muy bn, verdad?
          Last edited by fdotorres; 08-12-2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            sigue respondiendo en ingles por favor, no se entendiendo absolutamente NADA de lo q dijiste
            Fail!!!!

Caballo yo estoy de acuerdo contigo sobre lo de PR siendo un pueblo ignorante, pero eso te mato ahi!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Erroneo, papa.

Mayoria no es Igual a razon loko.

Puertorro es un pueblo ignorante, al igual que los americanos.

Mira los programas de Bill Maher, pa que te instruyas sobre lo ignorante que es EU.

Y PR ni hablar, pero eso lo podemos discutir en otro foro o si voves en PR, podemos ir a darnos un palo por ahi, o un a taza de cafe y hablar de el tema con gente.

No hay pq ponerse hostil!!!!!
              De tigo halgo.. Yo y mis hijos voy a enseniar como representar mi gente. With education, stength and knowledge. Im not blaming no one, When the hater , be it White, Black, Mexican or whatever looks at me or checks my credentials I will be reppin my people with my education, my knowledge and my money. Anyone that concentrates on the tecato that stands on the street and ignores me in the penthouse, dont really like us anyway.
              If you guys are really Puerto Rican, Hold ya head up.
              WHY?
              Because YOU ARE THE ONE REPPIN OUR PEOPLE.
              Last edited by dondi330; 08-12-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                Cubans have natural talent, I established that in my first post. I would bet they would be even better if they had the chance to turn professional like they do in the states. You think Livan Hernandez would have the same recognition if he stayed in Cuba? Hell no. I'm sure his talent and skills grew even more here in the states. The same exact thing applies to Casa, Gamboa, Lara etc. They would all be classified under the "What could have been" title had they not defected. It's the American Dream, dondi. If you think otherwise, then I don't know what to tell you.
                You couldn't be more wrong. To say Cuba doesn't have world class trainers or gyms is ridiculous. Look, don't get fooled by what you see in American news and propaganda. While Cuba is poor because of the embargo, they have govt controlled areas that are top quality as far as medicine and sports are concerned.

Some of the best doctors come from Cuba and as we know for being such a tiny Island, have an incredible amount of medals in the Olympics. Their athletes are pro's because they have been doing this for so long.

The reason these athletes and people in general want to come to the U.S is because people over anything else want to be free. In Cuba you don't have freedom, it's a communist country. That doesn't mean that they are not capable or smart or don't understand boxing. Believe me, in time Cuba will show how dominant it can be in the sport of boxing...
                Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 08-12-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Fail!!!!

Caballo yo estoy de acuerdo contigo sobre lo de PR siendo un pueblo ignorante, pero eso te mato ahi!!!!
                  JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!

mala mia loco, jajaja queria decir no estoy entendiendo... oops

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    Vargas and DLH don't count.

So the count stands at 12 to 7, Mexico
                    Then take out the Kermit Cintron 2 loss to Cheato

cintron does not live in PR

Comment

De tigo halgo.. Yo y mis hijos voy a enseniar como representar mi gente. With education, stength and knowledge. Im not blaming no one, When the hater , be it White, Black, Mexican or whatever looks at me or checks my credentials I will be reppin my people with my education, my knowledge and my money. Anyone that concentrates on the tecato that stands on the street and ignores me in the penthouse, dont really like us anyway.
                      Loko nadie esta diciendo nada sobre que si el pobre tecato o el rico de penthouse.

Se esta hablando de que no te dobles pq crees que nos estan dando dineron cuando lo que hacen es sacarnos el doble de lo que nos dan!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X