No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    I'm talking about the 1.5 billion AND the nutrition program. Common, don't act ******.....you know all that **** don't go to fried chicken n pork.

Since when can you buy fast food with food stamps??? Oh my, PR got it made then lol.
    actually, those stamps can be exchanged for money, but part of it must be spent on the market

rest of the money is spent on fast foods and low quality meat outside of their homes

why are you talking like you know anything about poverty on PR? you're sounding pretty ignorant

PR has more champions than you guys per capita. now you're the one making excuses to cope with that reality

Comment

• Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
      most of these "bums" just fight for money not to become world champions, its not easy being poor and doing a hobby like boxing..You wouldnt understand because theres no ***in poverty in Puerto Rico, you guys got USD over there, spoiled ass ***, and you wonder why puerto rico has more "quality" boxers...
      I am rican and i agree on this , good job buddy i respect your opinion.But you cant take away did we do have a good history on boxing and you guys 2 and by the way P.R have poverty 2 so you guys are not the only one .
      Last edited by Delagz; 08-12-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Now imagine if that was the U.S. government?? I'm telling you Dondi, if Cuba was getting it made like PR. It would be us 2 talking **** to Cubans.
        They are people like You and Me and everyone else from wherever. Remember Money is Money whether it comes from the Government or Private enterprise. I dont remember L.A. Politicians paying for Kobe Bryants conditioning coach.

Comment

• actually, those stamps can be exchanged for money, but part of it must be spent on the market
          LMAO!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!! Man you guys have it made!!!! Compared to 3rd world countries.

rest of the money is spent on fast foods and low quality meat outside of their homes
          In the end, everybody eats.

why are you talking like you know anything about poverty on PR? you're sounding pretty ignorant
          Maybe cause they don't want to get a job and like living off the government?? We see that a lot here in the states too.

PR has more champions than you guys per capita. now you're the one making excuses to cope with that reality
          And like I said, if it wasn't for the U.S. this little champion per capita bull**** wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
            Little Nickelodeon Einstein....Do you think ..are you serious...are you just playing with me....believing that Cuba DOES NOT HAVE " professional trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, nutritionists" Are you serious?
            Were not speaking of a third world country. They have all those things...lol
            Listen man, they are helped out by their Government and have all those things.
            Oh do they? They have Dwight Howards' strength training coach? How about Lance Armstrong's conditioning coach? What about Bernard's nutritionist? Of course they're going to have coaches of all sorts but they aren't world-class . It's not like they are self-taught or some ****. You know what I meant, foo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
              How old are you?
              Did you read like two pages of the history book and them shot heroin?
              This is not the 1800's.
              Alot has happened since then...if that's the best you got ...hit the brain gym.
              a lot has happened since then

people were dying of hunger and mu~oz, and INDEPENDENCE leader of PR, turned his back on his ideals to help his people get food and houses

he created the ELA, but hoped for the future generations to modify it so we could reach economic autonomy some day

but then there came the lazy **** heads and got used to getting food for free, created some ****ty parties like the novoproggresist one, and decided to stop working and abandoning school

PR has turned to **** lately. no seas mamao y abre los ojos, mira el clase de mamabicho q tenemos gobernandonos, verguenza me da

Comment

• Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                Oh do they? They have Dwight Howards' strength training coach? How about Lance Armstrong's conditioning coach? What about Bernard's nutritionist? Of course they're going to have coaches of all sorts but they aren't world-class . It's not like they are self-taught or some ****. You know what I meant, foo.
                I see your stuck on ******.
                First you say Cuba doesnt have all these things then when I contest it you say they are not the quality of the Americans..what the hell?
                The quality of these trainers, nutritionist etc. aren't as good as Americas because you say so? (spare me)
                America is great and I love it but damn we don't have the best of everything.
                I think your debating just for the sake of debating without any thought to what you say.

Comment

And like I said, if it wasn't for the U.S. this little champion per capita bull**** wouldn't exist.
                  sadly for you guys, it does. in boxing, we > you, make any excuses you want to cope with that

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                    sadly for you guys, it does. in boxing, we > you, make any excuses you want to cope with that
                    I rather have quality over quantity. Besides a lot of those little victories were against some Mexico bums. If that makes you feel proud, then mad power to ya lol.

Comment

I rather have quality over quantity. Besides a lot of those little victories were against some Mexico bums. If that makes you feel proud, then mad power to ya lol.
                      the last quality guy you had was ortiz

the last huge quality win you had was margarito vs cotto, which is now tainted

yeah, good luck on that quality

Comment

Working...
                      X