Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
    I see your stuck on ******.
    First you say Cuba doesnt have all these things then when I contest it you say they are not the quality of the Americans..what the hell?
    The quality of these trainers, nutritionist etc. aren't as good as Americas because you say so? (spare me)

America is great and I love it but damn we don't have the best of everything.
    I think your debating just for the sake of debating without any thought to what you say.
    This is my original post regarding trainers in Cuba....
    If given the professional trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, nutritionists that world-class professional athletes recieve, don't you think they will be a notch above everyone else?
    It is assumed that Cuba has trainers, correct. But they ARE NOT world-class trainers, nor are the athletes professional. Why the fuck do you think Casa, Gamboa etc. are defecting ????????? That's what I meant unless you want me to paint you a picture.

And about the bolded part...feel free to make a poll asking who has the better coaches (strength and conditioning, nutrionists etc.) USA or Cuba. We'll see who's right about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
      a lot has happened since then

people were dying of hunger and mu~oz, and INDEPENDENCE leader of PR, turned his back on his ideals to help his people get food and houses

he created the ELA, but hoped for the future generations to modify it so we could reach economic autonomy some day

but then there came the lazy **** heads and got used to getting food for free, created some ****ty parties like the novoproggresist one, and decided to stop working and abandoning school

PR has turned to **** lately. no seas mamao y abre los ojos, mira el clase de mamabicho q tenemos gobernandonos, verguenza me da
      You sound like a hurt little boy..you should seek counseling...Lazy?
      We have some of the greatest boxers in the world...you dont get that by being lazy?
      We have Governors all of the US, Mayors, Congressman and Congresswoman, all types of politicians and in case you were under your little rock Sonia Sotomayor is a Supreme Court Judge!!!!! Actors, Actresses, Sports stars, Entrepreneurs Etc.
      I can go on and on but I think you have the attention span of a child and I dont believe any of this will soak in.
      The size of Puerto Rico and the Puerto Rican population in America is a fraction of America yet we continue to show that our success ratio to our size is Unbelievable.PR is truly blessed and we will continue to do our Job and shock this world with our successful people and accompishments. You do your job and hate on us.

Comment

the last quality guy you had was ortiz

the last huge quality win you had was margarito vs cotto, which is now tainted

yeah, good luck on that quality
        Like Ponce, Gomez, Figueroa were so great.

Tainted or not, it still counts .

Comment

You sound like a hurt little boy..you should seek counseling...Lazy?
          We have some of the greatest boxers in the world...you dont get that by being lazy?
          We have Governors all of the US, Mayors, Congressman and Congresswoman, all types of politicians and in case you were under your little rock Sonia Sotomayor is a Supreme Court Judge!!!!! Actors, Actresses, Sports stars, Entrepreneurs Etc.
          I can go on and on but I think you have the attention span of a child and I dont believe any of this will soak in.
          The size of Puerto Rico and the Puerto Rican population in America is a fraction of America yet we continue to show that our success ratio to our size is Unbelievable.PR is truly blessed and we will continue to do our Job and shock this world with our successful people and accompishments. You do your job and hate on us.

hate on us? yo soy de bayamon jajajajajaja hablas de ser imbecil pero te ganaste el premio en esa categoria

btw yo estoy hablando de la politica y la gente bruta de PR, no del talento q tenemos pq eso es obvio. pero en lo de gente bruta y conformista pues... tu eres ejemplo de lo q me refiero
          Last edited by fdotorres; 08-12-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
            Like Ponce, Gomez, Figueroa were so great.

Tainted or not, it still counts .

it still counts for a 1 year ban

Comment

it still counts for a 1 year ban
              Yea because we all know he got suspended for the Cotto fight lol. 20 years from now when you're 25 you will still be bitching about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                This is my original post regarding trainers in Cuba....

It is assumed that Cuba has trainers, correct. But they ARE NOT world-class trainers, nor are the athletes professional. Why the fuck do you think Casa, Gamboa etc. are defecting ????????? That's what I meant unless you want me to paint you a picture.

And about the bolded part...feel free to make a poll asking who has the better coaches (strength and conditioning, nutrionists etc.) USA or Cuba. We'll see who's right about that.
                Does anyone else understand this guy?lol
                Not world class? Not Professionals? Let me explain again dumbass.
                A professional in American Sports is one who went through the amateur ranks for a certain amount of years and later becomes a PRO.
                In Cuba they dont label their Athletes as Professionals therefore they can be boxers or baseball athletes for 10 years and can still go to the olympics to face our Amateurs.
                You say "But they ARE NOT world-class trainers, nor are the athletes professional"....all I have to say is when we hold the Carribean Series in Baseball or Th WBC classic....Those Non professional NO WORLD CLASS players do very well against THE BEST IN THE WORLD, OUR AND THE WORLDS PROFESSIONALS.

Comment

hate on us? yo soy de bayamon jajajajajaja hablas de ser imbecil pero te ganaste el premio en esa categoria

btw yo estoy hablando de la politica y la gente bruta de PR, no del talento q tenemos pq eso es obvio. pero en lo de gente bruta y conformista pues... tu eres ejemplo de lo q me refiero
                  Tienes todsa la razon chamaco.

Esta gente conformista me encabrona!!!!!!

Comment

YO no quiero hablal de el uno y olvidar de los cien. Los mucho es ma importante de los menos.

Comment

Does anyone else understand this guy?lol
                      Not world class? Not Professionals? Let me explain again dumbass.
                      A professional in American Sports is one who went through the amateur ranks for a certain amount of years and later becomes a PRO.
                      In Cuba they dont label their Athletes as Professionals therefore they can be boxers or baseball athletes for 10 years and can still go to the olympics to face our Amateurs.
                      You say "But they ARE NOT world-class trainers, nor are the athletes professional"....all I have to say is when we hold the Carribean Series in Baseball or Th WBC classic....Those Non professional NO WORLD CLASS players do very well against THE BEST IN THE WORLD, OUR AND THE WORLDS PROFESSIONALS.
                      Cubans have natural talent, I established that in my first post. I would bet they would be even better if they had the chance to turn professional like they do in the states. You think Livan Hernandez would have the same recognition if he stayed in Cuba? Hell no. I'm sure his talent and skills grew even more here in the states. The same exact thing applies to Casa, Gamboa, Lara etc. They would all be classified under the "What could have been" title had they not defected. It's the American Dream, dondi. If you think otherwise, then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Working...
                      X