No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Being poor?? Do these poor guys receive food stamps to get something to eat like Americans and PRs??? NO!!
    They actually have to also fight for food.

Do these guys in other poor countries have the luxury of receiving that government check every month?? I don't think so.

Like that Flip that owned you in another thread...you guys even get 1.5 billion & that nutrition assistance.
    food stamps = BK, donalds, KFC, grade C food that makes you obese and unhealthy

would you explain to me how does 1.5 billion dollars worth of fried chicken and grade C pork helps you?

Comment

• Ratio wise , Puerto Rico is better , is true what they say about cuban fighters in the olympics, and mexico should have 1,000 champions if u are so good fighting for food like u say u do. Stop hating on P.R. mexicans think they are so macho and this and that , and they are all short and scared of everything , the only thing they are good at is talking **** , novelas , and food . This little island , that could problably fit more than 200 times in mexico , has had more champions and they cant take it , get over it. And accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
        Hello little boy,
        When you go to school you will learn that Puerto Rico has chosen and voted for its political status. We do what we want and we are happy to be part of America or we would not have voted to be.
        We are not sneaking over from other countries and when we get here brag about how great the country we just snuck out of is.
        i don't remember ricans voting for US to invade PR like they did on the late 1800's

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
          food stamps = BK, donalds, KFC, grade C food that makes you obese and unhealthy

would you explain to me how does 1.5 billion dollars worth of fried chicken and grade C pork helps you?
          I'm talking about the 1.5 billion AND the nutrition program. Common, don't act ******.....you know all that **** don't go to fried chicken n pork.

Since when can you buy fast food with food stamps??? Oh my, PR got it made then lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
            Does Cuba and Mexico have that type of big aid??
            no, you guys don't have the KFC, BK aid fortunately

Comment

no, you guys don't have the KFC, BK aid fortunately
              Actually Mexico does have KFCs & BKs. Too bad its the pay to eat kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by zalez787 View Post
                Ratio wise , Puerto Rico is better , is true what they say about cuban fighters in the olympics, and mexico should have 1,000 champions if u are so good fighting for food like u say u do. Stop hating on P.R. mexicans think they are so macho and this and that , and they are all short and scared of everything , the only thing they are good at is talking **** , novelas , and food . This little island , that could problably fit more than 200 times in mexico , has had more champions and they cant take it , get over it. And accept it.
                novelas? you mean telenovelas? I'll admit i watch that ****, on the spanish channel of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                  No **** ,Einstein. If given the professional trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, nutritionists that world-class professional athletes recieve, don't you think they will be a notch above everyone else? They are talented enough to hang with the big dogs already. Talent is the key word there.
                  Little Nickelodeon Einstein....Do you think ..are you serious...are you just playing with me....believing that Cuba DOES NOT HAVE " professional trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, nutritionists" Are you serious?
                  Were not speaking of a third world country. They have all those things...lol
                  Listen man, they are helped out by their Government and have all those things.

Comment

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
                    Little Nickelodeon Einstein....Do you think ..are you serious...are you just playing with me....believing that Cuba DOES NOT HAVE " professional trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, nutritionists" Are you serious?
                    Were not speaking of a third world country. They have all those things...lol
                    Listen man, they are helped out by their Government and have all those things.
                    Now imagine if that was the U.S. government?? I'm telling you Dondi, if Cuba was getting it made like PR. It would be us 2 talking **** to Cubans.

Comment

i don't remember ricans voting for US to invade PR like they did on the late 1800's
                      How old are you?
                      Did you read like two pages of the history book and then shot heroin?
                      This is not the 1800's.
                      Alot has happened since then...if that's the best you got ...hit the brain gym.
                      Last edited by dondi330; 08-12-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X